Changing the Amp on a Profile

• I'm going to start with I don't know what I am doing. Now what we got that out way I am trying to change the amp of a Worship Tutorials Performance that I bought. Long story short is WT is no longer selling full performances. So the last one I bought came only as a profile. So what I am trying to do is take the amp from the new profile and replace the amp in an existing performance. Is this even possible? Everything I have tried as failed. I am running everything through Rig Manager and am getting nowhere.

Thanks

Nick

• Copying an amp means you need to load whatever rig it is part of.

Select the amp block and right click, copy.

Load the destination rig, select the amp block, right click, paste….and save.

If you navigate away without saving, all your changes will be lost.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• No luck. I can get the amp in there but it completely overrides everything in the performance that I am trying to add the amp too. Looks like I am just going to have to build from scratch (which is why I wanted the performance to start with)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• There are two ways that I would consider doing this.

1 load the rig with all the FX than you want to use. Then Lock Everything except the Amp and Cabinet sections. Next load the rig with the amp you want. The amp and cabinet will be loaded but all the locked FX will remain from the first rig. Finally save the new rig.

2 drag the amp you want to insert into the Preset section of RM. Now load the rig with all the FX. Drag and drop the amp from presets into the amp block.

• 1 load the rig with all the FX than you want to use. Then Lock Everything except the Amp and Cabinet sections. Next load the rig with the amp you want. The amp and cabinet will be loaded but all the locked FX will remain from the first rig. Finally save the new rig.

In Performance Mode you need to unlock all again before to save, otherwise it will keep the lock status for all the rigs in the Performance

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Thanks. I'll give that a shot. I ended up creating a performance from scratch around the amp profile but I'd still like understand this for future reference. Thanks again for the tips.