Unintended Consequences - pop and rhythmic mayhem

• This is a track that I started writing in 1999 and then did some work on in 2010. But for some reason I didn't know how to develop it.
    Last week I found a rhythmic motif that got me going again and I finished it in a day.
    This is a mix of pop and a bit of rhythm mayhem in the middle.

Guitars: James Tyler SE (HSS) and Classic (SSS).

Hope you'll enjoy it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Sometimes I think music is like a puzzle without the box, there’s lots of bits that could work together but aren’t quite right, and only one that really does and once you find it everything else just clicks into place. Well done on finding that peice!

• Great happy vibe on this one Mats , I would recognize your playing style in a few seconds now :)

I liked the sounds , cleans funky chords & breaks very much , reminds the style of another KPA user, MuddySludge

10 years after , that's some achievement for your track , well done

Thanks, Renaud!
    Happy to be compared to Muddy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Sometimes I think music is like a puzzle without the box, there’s lots of bits that could work together but aren’t quite right, and only one that really does and once you find it everything else just clicks into place. Well done on finding that peice!

Thank, Per!

"A puzzle without the box". I have never, ever heard a better explanation of the amazing process of creating music. I will use that!

Cheers,

Mats N