Profiler jumping out of selected mode (Looper/Tuner/edit)

• so unfortunately i haven't found a way to reproduce this issue consistently but it does happen quite frequently. For example i switch to the Looper and record something and while i'm playing suddenly the remote will jump out of looper mode and get back to preset mod. same with the tuner. Also had this on the main unit for example i'm on the Outputs pages and then it will exit and go back to preset mode. or editing a pedal and it jumps back to preset mode. It's not a drama and justa minor annoyance but maybe this is a known issue ?

i have a powerhead with the remote.

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …

• ok thx, as i said it's more a nuisance than a serious problem and i can't reproduce it so i guess i'll have to live with it :)

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …

• I thought i had an issue similar to that at one point but it turned to be the volume pedal and the Tuner@0 function. Even if i was tweaking something in the menus, as soon as I touched the volume pedal the KPA jumped back to normal usage. I am fairly sure that is intended behaviour so I have just turned off Tuner@0 and have never had an issue since.

• New
    • Official Post

I don't think, this is a software issue.

Does it happen without the Remote being connected? Perhaps the TUNER button has an issue and triggers by itself. This way you could exit all menues. Are you using the original Ethernet cable? Have you tested another short one?

If it happens without Remote, perhaps the chickenhead? Which mode are you using? Browser Mode?

I suggest, you open a support ticket.