Burning Down the Bridges Behind You

• This is a not-so-serious mix using my G&L Tele with the Rig Packs Jerry Cantrell profile and a wah. I really love the percussive tone I can get on the bridge pickup by rolling down the tone knob. The right side wah was a bit tricky to EQ out that high end thinness without messing up it's character.

I love this new Tele and I am having fun exploring it's tones.

I used the Tap2Find option in SD3 for the drum beats but still had to do a bit of manual tweaking on the fills and overheads.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Great wah & tele growly tones , drums sound better than before this way on that nice little groovy track.

is that an hammond @the end ?

I never realized you could get a real deep tone with a Tele. This guitar just keeps surprising me. Thanks Renaud!

I don't understand "hammond"? If you mean organ, no. Just the two guitar tracks (left rhythm and right wah). Single bass and drum track. Nothing fancy.

• Sounds good BayouTexan , I do love a Telecaster, glad to hear you're trying out Tap2Find. Good progress!

• Fascinating ! the mix of wah and tele gives a killer Hammond B3 organ tone , I swear I heard a B3 chord at the end from 1:30 to the end, I have to try this !

Please do! Now, I have to go see what a hammond organ sounds like. LOL.

• I have to go see what a hammond organ sounds like. LOL.

You know this tone already & probably before you were ever born :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

plus a telecaster with a killer tone you should also try with a good verb