Missing music link on the front page forum, and hidden in the outskirts , why ?

• Hello, I'm really disappointed to see the music page relocated to a sub sub part of the forum.

I think it's a main attraction of this forum , and being a creator myself I must say I'm not cool with that.

I hope it's temporary ?

Readers ,Please +1 if you agree

• it's in the Introduce Yourself section. I personally don't mind because I've actually ignored that thread. but to be fair, unless you manually collapse the list of threads displayed, it should really show up as a sub folder.

"No socks? No problem."

• Thanks for letting us know where!

As I've gotten to learn the Kemper, the music section was my first stop because I want to hear what you all are playing, and then I would stroll the other sections to answer questions before I left. But I think I am missing the notifications and I don't want to miss out on anyone's music. Music is what's it's all about.

I personally think the change sucks. It almost equates to a re-invented fretboard where the scale positions have all changed.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think I understand the change better now. Before, the links were in the Private section. So, if music is to be "shared" which is what it IS all about then I completely understand the change. And I think that Kemper would want to have examples of the Kemper tones in mixes for non-members to hear because it's great advertisement. It makes sense now.

I'm all better.

Cheers!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• New
    • Official Post

Your music is a great way to introduce yourself, so we've moved the music category to where people introduce themselves. We also allow people who don't have a Profiler to comment on your music by moving the category to the Public space of the forum.

We understand that there is a small group of people who share their music; some of them are very active. Still, if you take a bird' s-eye perspective on what's happening here, music-sharing (and commenting on it) is not that important to most users.

• I must disagree G String, the music - especially the original written pieces deserve the front page.
    There is plenty of technical and guitar driven posts on the front end.

I respectfully suggest that you're missing the big picture.

• G String

Closed the thread.