is it me .. or

• Does the new update seem to make everything sound better

the reverb seems to have changed and makes a big difference, a lot more fuller and a real room sound now...

or am I loosing it :)

I am English but living in Finland seems to have really mixed my grammer up :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• When you update with 1.6.0 there is a invisible dust that shoots out and makes every thing sound great
    lol
    I must say it does appear to sound fuller,

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

• It sounds and feels better. I don't know why but it does. High gains and cleans.
    Maybe its just me but I feel like the effects are working/blending better with the amps. or its just my magination!

• Did you guys catch the "Realer syndrome" from users of an other famous product? LOL!!! ;)

....nah.....the Kemper is much more most realistic-er :D

....and we aren't even at version 9 (soon to be 10) of our third attempt at reinventing ourselves. :rolleyes:

• Sounds just as good as before to me, but I don't have any Pre/post update recordings to really double check that. There were two changes that could affect things with certain patches though, the green scream has changed tonality (not sure up I feel about this yet as I loved using it to increase articulation and transient clarity before) and the aliasing was reduced apparently without significant increases to processing power used, which would indicate that either the core algorithm changed or that they added some sort of filter/eq to cut off frequencies above a certain level., either way it could affect the sound.

• ....nah.....the Kemper is much more most realistic-er :D

....and we aren't even at version 9 (soon to be 10) of our third attempt at reinventing ourselves. :rolleyes:

120% realistic-er? 8o Seriously, I say that because for the first time since I use modelers I don't feel the need for something realer! More FXs and more features: Yes! But no need for realer anymore! :) Now what I am concern about is more in the way I will monitor my guitar live.

• ....nah.....the Kemper is much more most realistic-er :D

They said they will go to 11...we don't know then.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.