Who's Getting Clicks when changing profiles Poll yes or no

• Just tried what CK advised in the above post but unfortunately my clicking is still there. Even if i press pedal one and press one again i get the clicks. anyone else tried the CK fix and found it to work or not work ?(

Not yet.

Still it was confirmed it was a software problem,so it's best we wait for this bug to be repaird(Ck even said that it was something he was working on).

I would bet that the fix will come with the next oficial firmware.Let's wait a bit more for a real solution.

• I hear some clicks switchin in browser mode but not in performance mode slots,
    That's what i mean for Click : recorded Switchin 'My rigs' form rig 'n' back to the n-prevoius and keep pressing 'back arrow' reloading the First of the list again.
    Always clicking here (from first to first.. as from last to last I suppose) not always clickin between others rigs..
    I notice that If there's no input signal it never click anyway.. I just Hear the differences in rigs.levels/loudness/noiseness but not clicking in between.
    this does not happen in preformance'slots here

• I hear some clicks switchin in browser mode but not in performance mode slots,
    That's what i mean for Click : recorded Switchin 'My rigs' form rig 'n' back to the n-prevoius and keep pressing 'back arrow' reloading the First of the list again.
    Always clicking here (from first to first.. as from last to last I suppose) not always clickin between others rigs..
    I notice that If there's no input signal it never click anyway.. I just Hear the differences in rigs.levels/loudness/noiseness but not clicking in between.
    this does not happen in preformance'slots here

Thats quite quiet compared to what im getting. When i change rigs its a really loud click. been like that from day one of purchasing the unit. I know CK was looking into resolving it, but its been quite a while now and i havent heard anything from the man himself ?(

• Well.. I thought it's always better to talk with some clip. it helps to undersatnd the global relevance of what we're talking.

In my situation it's not a huge problem as You can hear. It is there, sometimes, but it's nothing so annoing..(to me...I start notice the clilcking just raeding this topic so..)
    if you can please post some of your clicks. may be helpfull.

• Didn't notice this problem yesterday when playing through my computer monitors.

But now I'm going to be having nightmares till I get home from work.

Damn you! Damn this thread! ^^

I was so happy and now I have to turn on my Kemper and look for the dreaded gltch. Egads. I'm not even on the latest firmware, considering my product was in transit for three months and I just got it yesterday.

• I tried my best to get snap, crackle and pop while changing profiles last night, but no banana. Super quiet. I also did an update to the latest firmware (was it just released last night) and no issues cropped up.

Your the lucky one ?( I've get a click/pop every time I change profile weather I'm in performance mode or browse mode. I've had this since I've had my KPA it doesnt matter if I use the browse knob, the up and down buttons on the KPA or my FCB I still get the noise. This is the only thing driving me insane with my KPA :(

• :cursing: Now i need to go home and check again ?(

The latest firmware update (released yesterday) says this problem has been resolved.

That clicking sound when changing profiles seems reminiscent of impedance matching problems I used to have when trying to connect certain pedals in the loops of my old FX processor.

Do you have anything in the loop of the Kemper? Any stomps or FX engaged? Does the sound or timbre of the click change when shifting profiles or is it constant and unchanged?ur
    I'm monitoring the KPA through my Dynaudio BM5A reference monitors, so I think I would have picked up the clicks. What output source are you using? Are you using the analog outs? SPDIF? Is your audio interface synced to the KPA's timecode?

• Trust me if there were clicks there you would here them. The clicks happen on all outputs. The pop/click sounds exactly like when you record two clips in you DAW and you don't cross fade them. I don't connect anything to my KPA like pedals, effects units etc I just find it strange that some people have it and some people don't ?(

• Wait a second. I'm not in the mode where profiles change instantly when I scroll through them. I have to push a soft button to load them. I'm guessing the guys that are having this problem are in the mode where profiles load automatically when you scroll to them.

Any difference if you switch modes? This might not be the problem of course, or maybe it's why I can't hear the clicks. At any rate, if it happens when you use a midi controller to jump from non-consecutive rigs as well, I'm not sure it's applicable.