Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's always a moment in an 80's teen movie where someone makes a really terrible track with a synth and is also really really into it, as mysteriously is the girl who has to do the awkward holding up the one wrist turn side to side dance while grinning through the presumable pain, and this is that track fully realized!

Congratulations on the release. Some really great riffle on here, nice clean playing.

I get the love for the octaver, here it gives it a little bit of a NiN and Audioslave feel. I think it's fine going all the way through as it's an instrumental and adds to the industrial feel. If you had vocals (that it's screaming out for) then I'd kill the guitars almost completely for those sections to add menace (and space).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonights noodle. Decided to leave off Ozone on this one and leave the mix where I normally place it without any master bus compression.

Thanks Monkey_Man that’s the Montage doing Rhodes duty with Chick Correa’s Mark V, it’s a little more punchy and mechanical as well as sweet sounding than the Fantom Rhodes options.

Your probably right about the snare, I tired a few options but in the end found this was the most interesting one. The thing I regret doing is allowing Ozone to do its thing. I’m still not confident enough at mastering to go with my gut on the sounds I’m after. Louder isn’t always better.

Banging headache today and a bit of stress, so just a quick mellow noodle for tonight.

A little 80's inspired backing track today. TAF's free Hello 80's, Rockman and Carolyn Anne profiles on duty. Sounds nice when played at volume so based on experience that means probably awful on small speakers!

A quick visit to the 80's tonight. Figured I'd do something more dedicated to the soundest of the Fantom.