Posts by mojorising

I am actually starting to get the tone with adjustments to definition, clarity, pick, etc. also remove fx's and cleaning up the signal combined with lower the profile volume and increase the master volume. Thanks for all the help so far…we are getting there.

I can make friends with definition and clarity…I hear their cool and like to play well with others :thumbup:

I will also check the eq parameters in the output monitor section. I am basically three different types of profiles, clean mid gain and high gain a variety of all kinds. I play all styles of music but I am getting closer to the sound. I will keep you posted of changing events.

Thank all for the feedback. I have a powerhead from Kemper, I think it is some of the profiles that I have. I am doing some purging now, liquidating if you will the ones I don't feel carry the charaistics that I want. I am playing some small to medium clubs so I am pushing the Kemper but I am finding out that some of my sounds are thin and lifeless, so those are being discarded and as the say on T.V. stat!!!

I have checked the master volume, amp volume, and everything thing else and on some of the profiles they are screaming hello, here I am ready to knock you on your ass and then others are like candy ass chumps. I will check out those other profiles, I am not a metal guy I just want a profile that is a genuine profile and not some half ass knock off, I don't mind paying for quality. So any advice on where to go to t=get them let me know. I will check out the ones that already post above for sure.

Without adding, buying, installing or any other method other than using the Kemper is there any way to get more pouch out of it. Similar to a true tube amp. My Kemper sounds great, just wondering how to get that much more out of her…that punch you in the chest feel of a real tube amp.

mojo
    :D

Thanks for all the great feedback. I want to start using IEM but some of the guys don't, so I am doing a solo thing. If they want to go that route them they can later on down the line. For me, I am know to the IEM and haven't purchased or researched the method of exactly how to go about using them. Anyway advice or pointing me in that direction would be greatly appreciated. Like I said, this is solely for me and I want to learn more about it.

I am using the master volume to raise to overall volume of the show. Dependent on venue of course. I have all performances leveled and ready to go and have been using the master volume to raise or lower the overall volume. However, I used the volume knob to level out patches or performances, I have also used it to adjust the signal at the output. This way no clipping on any profile and everything gets balanced. I don't want to accidentally bump, twist, move or adjust that volume knob and only use the master volume for overall volume differences.

This is what I am facing. I have my performances tailored to what I need during a performance. Everything is level and sounding perfect, the only thing I need to do is raise or lower the master volume.

My questions is, I want to lock the performance characteristics for each performance so the only thing that can be manipulated is the master volume.

I don't want somebody of stage to have access to anything other than the master volume.

How can I apply this concept??

mojo

THis is what I am facing. I have my performances as tailored to what I need during a performance. Everything is level and sounding perfect, the only thing I need to do is raise or lower the master volume.

My questions is I want to lock the performance characteristics for each performance so the only thing that can be manipulated is the master volume. I don't want somebody of stage to have access to anything other than the master volume.

How can I apply this concept??