I've said it before and I'll say it again :)

• Geech you too have some anger issues. Putting his profiles on newsgroups is wrong and illegal in my book. This is not napster. Now breath-pickup your guitar and create some art. Relax Relax Relax

Like and44 said its over so lets hug and stop rehashing this over and over.

• I have zero anger issues. I just treat business owners like they treat their customers. Feel free to call whoever you need to to take care of my illegal uploads. That is, after you download them of course.

• I gotta say, I do get a kick out of the "you better not, it's illegal!" Comments in relation to uploading commercial profiles....LOL, give me a break....Like some guy in the USA is REALLY REALLY worried about uploading a couple of computer files in relation to something called the Kemper Profiling amp online that were made by a guy in POLAND...LOL, I'm sure the FBI would just be BEATING down your door! Sorry, I really do mean this lightly, it is quite hillarious to think about though on a serious level :D

• I'am just saying its wrong. Who said I'm calling anyone.

I own all Sinmixs profile already so don't need your free ones. I bet your still use them.

I also own over $200 dollars worth of Andys profiles. Also TopJimi's - Petes - .Arthur D

It would be funny if I release all those profiles too. I like to know how the above guys feel about that. I won't because I have class.

• If somebody is behaving immature, it's not the right reaction to put his commercial files into the web for free. Stupid action doesn't need a stupid response or we end up in a chain of foolishness... If we want peace we have to stop this fatal "an eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth"-attitude.

We can't change characters here and people speak for themselves. I personally like to spend my money on nice people (if possible) and not on "not so nice"-people, I think I'm not the only one and friendliness isn't counterproductive for making business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Yes, do not share anything anywhere, sinmix has worked hard for what he sells the same as any other commercial vendor.. a few smack talking comments does not warrent a file overload of illegal file sharing..
    (despite his comment about the group-buy, that I disliked) I still would not want to see a commercial vendor fail in this manner..

I have no beef with Sinmix.. I don't recommend his services anymore like I used too however. but I still wish him the best of luck in what he does.

And cant we now just all move on.. this is not good to read on a commercial section..

• This is clearly not the proper place to brag about illegal file sharing - i therefore reported the particular post - it should be deleted.

After that this thread should be closed.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Yes, do not share anything anywhere, sinmix has worked hard for what he sells the same as any other commercial vendor.. a few smack talking comments does not warrent a file overload of illegal file sharing..
    (despite his comment about the group-buy, that I disliked) I still would not want to see a commercial vendor fail in this manner..

I have no beef with Sinmix.. I don't recommend his services anymore like I used too however. but I still wish him the best of luck in what he does.

And cant we now just all move on.. this is not good to read on a commercial section..

Again, do not understand, It was a joke "group buying". I mean that some time ago I wrote something about profiles TAF, then some users have written protest would buy something from TAF - something like solidarity, I wrote "group buying" - I mean exactly this situation. However, perhaps I need to hone in English. We write about the same, but otherwise it read. :S

Stay Metal!

• I agree this thread has gone totally south, and should be closed. It does not reflect what I originally had in mind when I wrote about TAF Marshall Pack. I've said what I have to say and made my feelings clear about Sinmix and his attitude. I also don't think it's good to share anyone's hard work I wouldn't like it if it happened to me. So mods please close this thread :) everyone else lets just play guitar and make some noise :thumbup:

• Still bickering here? How about I track L with TAF JCM800, R with Sinmix JCM800 and put my own JCM800 profile (not for sale!) in the middle?
    You do need to hone your English a bit, Sinmix ;) I can translate for you if you want ;)

• Obviously a language barrier. That being said. I bought some profiles today from Andy, Top Jimi and they were amazing. Sinmix I tried your free profiles and they were equally amazing in the realm that they are geared for. Kudos to all that make great profiles. Just because someone like to get a hamburger at one place and want to share how well it tastes doesn't mean it's the best hamburger made. It just tastes good to that person. Sinmix, that Laboga profile is one hell of a badass profile and you know what, I will probably buy some from you.

My best advice before letting this spiral out of control is.....If you see a comment for another vendor and how well it's recieved don't comment unless it's positive. Had I seen a positive comment such as "Yea, Andy makes some really great profiles" I would have went and bought one of your packs just because of business ethics on your part. I was going to buy a Axe Fx 2 until I started reading the comments Cliff Chase would throw at his customers and they were rude and no matter how good a product I wasn't gonna buy it. Then I read about the Kemper and saw the positive attitude and demanor that CK has and it alone sold me on it. And I truly beleive it is a better product despite why I bought it.

Now, moving on. There is plenty of us to buy from Andy,Sinmix,Top Jimi,Soundside.... on and on and on. We are tone junkies now and we love to hoard. And all prices are fair, now give me a 50% swear jar discount Sinmix 8)

Stay Mellow!

• Stay mellow, love it lol ;)

• Just thought I'd chime in to mention that I have found Sinmix very good to deal with, with great customer service. I suspect the language issue is a large part of all this, along with maybe some differences in culture (a bit more exuberant than maybe some other cultures?!). His profiles also seem very good for their market (ie metal). TAF, Soundside and TJ (and some others) are also very good and I've bought and enjoyed from all of them.

Speaking of Poland, anyone heard Cryptic Coroner a death metal band from
    South Central Poland (and from the imagination of Devin Townsend).

Sorry for taking this thread further off track but that can be part of what makes the internet interesting :)

• Yeah, I believe there may definitely be some language / cultural differences in play here. We all know there's certainly enough of that going on in the world, all you have to do is turn on the TV. From personal experience I have purchased from damn near every premium profile creator involved at this forum, and can honestly say I've had a great customer experience with every single one of them. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I'd like to think that's not the case. Let's just keep in mind the tremendous device that Mr. Kemper has developed that allows us to do what we all do. I'm still in awe every time I crank up the toaster. So everyone get out your Peter, Paul & Mary "Kumbaya" 45s and start strumming...

No need, I think your prices are more than fair. I was looking last
    night and noticed how you throw in a bonus as well. Including the JCM
    800 and other profiles is great! Will be buying very soon!

:thumbup: Thx man!

Stay Metal!