[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• @Cili Looking forward for that Plexi pack!
    Can you please tag the profiles, cause I will not organize the pack with 3 subfolders. Would be cool if every profile has the information (SC, Humbucker, Rhoads Style, boosted...).

• Wow. You're kidding, Ivan! Whoopee! =O8o

No man, of course I didn't get it. You would've received a sloppy kiss via snail mail (the envelope would've been all-wet) if I had. :D

I was worried you hadn't seen my question and didn't want to bother you, so I figured I'd wait another month or two. That's fantastic news, brother.

Glad you're OK man. I was in a bad way, but am much better now, thanks mate. Well, better-enough to be able to handle most of the shenanigans that go on around here again. :D

• @Cili , did you ever send out the Mr British 800 profiles that didn't make it into the original pack? I swear, I thought there was discussion about this, spawn by @ashtweth, a while back, but I couldn't find it going back through this thread. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

• Hi Pat, @patrick2099 I still have the rigs brother!!, If Ivan lets me ill send them over :)
    Your not loosing your mind brother, we spoke some where about the killer rigs from the 800 i tested its all good
    the matrix has no glitch :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @Cili , did you ever send out the Mr British 800 profiles that didn't make it into the original pack? I swear, I thought there was discussion about this, spawn by @ashtweth, a while back, but I couldn't find it going back through this thread. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

I was hoping to try the rest of these too if possible:-)

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Hi guys!

Regarding those "missing" profiles from jcm 800 pack. Profiles from 1 to 7 are deleted by me on purpose, cause after checking that pack out after a year, I personally didn't like them.
    That's the only reason :).
    But apparently a few guys who have those 7 profiles liked them... :)

I can resend the pack again.

Btw, plexi pack is coming along nice.

EDIT:

• @Monkey_Man ohhh of course...I totally forgot that I sent you the pack in a friendly manner.
    Gonna send you the update too!
    Good that you reminded me.

I just wanted to thank you publicly for keeping your word, Ivan.

Well done, and thank you, mate! <3

• Hi guys!

Here's a short clip of 5 Plexi profiles with Fender Telecaster for now.

Mashall box 1960 AHW with G12H speakers.

I'll be posting more clips with Gibson, Fender Stratocaster & PRS guitars.

This will be a true bluesy. classic rock, hard rock pack.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Take care.

• Oh my.....I can't wait for this pack!!!!!

• Sounds fantastic!

• Sounds really good!

• Really great Ivan, some thing different/unique for me, my other plexi rigs dont sound like this :)
    I loved it when Sinmix did a stay rock thing, metal heads can do really good with other styles too, Ivan is one of them.
    I dont need any more samples its going to be yanked out of cyber land the day it falls :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.