Going into my second week of a Covid infection. Lucky I have my Kemper with me…

• So, I’ve been in self isolation at home for over a week now. Trying to keep it together by making some new tunes. I also tried my luck at shooting and editing a short video from my confinement space. I’m thus dubbing it “Claustrophobic Bedroom Rock”. Recorded, as always, using my faithful KPA. Hope you guys enjoy the vibe

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks like covid is working for you. :P

My son got it last week and wears a mask full time at work. He had mild fever and was pretty tired for 3 days. My daughter got it one day later after being vaxxed and after getting the delta variant (last year) and being masked. She pretty much had the same mild symptoms as my son. I guess covid likes her.

Get well! Keep rockin!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Looks like covid is working for you. :P

My son got it last week and wears a mask full time at work. He had mild fever and was pretty tired for 3 days. My daughter got it one day later after being vaxxed and after getting the delta variant (last year) and being masked. She pretty much had the same mild symptoms as my son. I guess covid likes her.

Get well! Keep rockin!

Thanks for the good wishes! Fortunately it has been pretty mild apart from those initial 2 days which were somewhat uncomfortable (light headache and fever). Also got it despite being vaccinated, but I'm still thankful about the vaccine as it ensures the virus will not hit you very hard ;)

• SFA = Super Furry Animals, go check them out. You might also love Gorky's Zygotic Mynci (pronounced monkey).

Oh wow, checked them out last night. Really glad I did. Some more cool music I didn't know yet., Thanks for that Per!

Apart from that, thank y'all for the positivity and recovery wishes. Much appreciated!