FREE new bogner 101B profiles

• Enjoy. Six profiles of the 102 Bogner 101Bs I have available on my page. Two of each bogner channel, with pics of each amp setting and a description of all mics used and amp settings on the 'full' set.

This is NOT a donation thing - this is free and clear, rock out. I didn't put these on the exchange because I like being able to track how many downloads I have and such.

As always, don't trade/sell/post these profiles or tweaked/altered versions. Thanks!

http://petesprofiles.weebly.com/free-profiles.html

• Awesome Pete! How do these differ in quality from the commercial profiles you just put up?

• Thanks Pete-these are great- looks like I'll be gettin the rest. Are there a few lower gain of the blue channel in there?

Yep, and also the 'plexi mode' too for the blue channel. There are also some with the blue channel at half gain with the structure and the boost off, which is lower gain than the green channel with gain cranked. I didn't do any with the blue channel 'clean' but there are some with very low amounts of gain. Each channel overlaps - the green goes from crystal clean to a little drive, then blue goes from lower drive than the most green drive to more drive than the red channel with the gain down, if that makes sense. :)

• Hi Pete,

love your work, great profiles!

however, since this is a sneak peek/sampler of a commercial set with the intention of selling the whole set (quote from website):" hopefully you like them enough to buy some of the 96 other profiles from this amp" -
    I'll move this thread to the commercial rigs and profiles subforum.

• Thanks, Pete, these Profiles are great.

I particularly like the Blue E609, perfect EQ for my 'home' gear.
    The i5 Profiles also sound great, I'd imagine they'd excel in a live situation, they seen to have more mids than the 609 Profile.

I'll be buying the Blue set during the week.

• Hi Pete,

love your work, great profiles!

however, since this is a sneak peek/sampler of a commercial set with the intention of selling the whole set (quote from website):" hopefully you like them enough to buy some of the 96 other profiles from this amp" -
    I'll move this thread to the commercial rigs and profiles subforum.

Didn't mean to spam the free stuff, HOWEVER there are probably guys who do not look in the commercial area who would enjoy and benefit from these profiles and will be immune to my website quotes.

Just want to get the free ones to as many people as possible and be able to control the distribution and keep track of how many downloads I have.

Personally, I don't see the difference between me giving away profiles in hope someone buys more versus 'free' profiles with a donation attached if you like them - same thing, actually mine are more free because I give NO obligation - if someone grabs em, loves em, uses them, enjoy and don't send me a dime... but if you like 'free donation' profiles, you should (and rightly so) send a few bucks if you use them.

This would obviously go for Armin and AmpFactory too - if they are giving profiles away for free, even though they are going to be in hopes of people experiencing and enjoying them enough to purchase more - letting us post links in the free section just gets more participation on the free stuff.

Anyways, not complaining, just explaining my mindset and I'll keep any free profiles in the future in the commercial section. Thanks for the kind words Don.

• These profiles sound great and im only able to use my headphones atm. Love the fact you name them with the relevent mic.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm trying to be better at documenting the amp settings and recording setup without being TOO crazy about it. I think I've found a format that works pretty well, but if anyone has suggestions or ideas I'm all ears as long as I don't spend more time documenting than I do profiling. :)

• Thanks for the kind words. I'm trying to be better at documenting the amp settings and recording setup without being TOO crazy about it. I think I've found a format that works pretty well, but if anyone has suggestions or ideas I'm all ears as long as I don't spend more time documenting than I do profiling. :)

Yeah, Armins approach is very thorough but i tend to disregard the amp settings and just play through them until i get the right one. Because they are so detailed naming wise this can sometimes cause confusion if im trying to say compare between two, eventually i forget which two unless they are directly next to each other. However i can see how it works for his profiles once ive read through the manual and investigated each amp on its own terms, But i like your approach, i havent picked up all the profiles as yet but i like the fact that i get educated on why I prefer some to others regarding mics

• Thanks for the kind words. I'm trying to be better at documenting the amp settings and recording setup without being TOO crazy about it. I think I've found a format that works pretty well, but if anyone has suggestions or ideas I'm all ears as long as I don't spend more time documenting than I do profiling. :)

Hi,
    Your email button/link dosent seem to be working on your page, Ive got a few questions, may I have your email address?

• Hi,
    Your email button/link dosent seem to be working on your page, Ive got a few questions, may I have your email address?

i have been trying to contact okstrat for days with no answer...........don 't know why is that.........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music