Pattern Tremolo
    Pitch Delay
    Shimmer Reverb
    Lofi/ring mod delay
    Non Auto wah filters
    Synthy effects
    Autoswell
    Vinyl scratches/ Tape age and crinkle/Tape bias/particle
    Fast/slow for delay so the time can speed up or slow down like rotary but with delay
    Infinite switch for Delay Feedback and Reverb time
    Loop Storage for storing preset loops and soundscapes
    "Harmodulator" setting from eventide pitchfactor clone
    Auto Bender: Pick sensitive auto pitch bending
    Zvex Machine Crossover Distortion clone
    zvex seek wah/ seek trem/ ringtone clone
    Enabling expression pedal to control a parameter on almost all effects

List the ones you like and the ones that you can come up with!!!!! Thanks

• Cool list:

Plus one for autoswell.

I absolutely love that effect, and abhor doing it with a volume pedal. I'm sometimes asked to do this in church over a quiet passage, usually with just the acoustic guitarist playing. With a volume pedal, you always have to pluck the note a beat early and then press the pedal down for every note. So timing can be an issue, plus you have to do the dance required, and put all that wear and tear on the pedal. Seems like it would be a simple effect to add.

• I would like to have also a Ferrari specially in red, with a couple bikini girls in there, standing near a big size pool under summer sun and the waiter is coming with a couple of Martinis easy on ice ...
    Later that day I could probably agree in the need of vinyl -noises out of the KPA!
    :D

• I'd like more delays, more trem flavours and spring reverb. And I'd like the ability to put them pre or post amp.

I have a Strymon Timeline, a Flint and a Mobius so that's my basis for comparison.

The Timeline spoils me with delays in terms of 'idiots guide'. Tell it you want a tape delay, a bucket brigade or a digital and it does it. Yes, you can tweak till the cows come home but it already gets you in the ballpark. Tweaking Kemper parameters gets you some nice delays but being able to just dial a tape delay etc would fit in with its wonderful ability to mimic actual amps.

The Mobius? I love it but TBH I've not got it connected at present. I like the phaser / flanger / rotary / chorus in the Kemper enough to not miss it. I prefer the harmonic trem in the Mobius to the Kemper offering and pattern trem is fun. The filters are great in the Mobius but I use them rarely so far and haven't really scratched the surface of those in the Kemper. The vinyl scratching thing is cool to use once but soon gets cheesy. IMO of course and YMMV etc.

The Flint has the spring reverb. As to it's 80s and plate, I like the Kemper reverbs more.

If the requests get added it would be difficult to justify keeping the Strymon gear. It's great but for my needs the Kemper is 'almost there' with these. The quality is great, just needs a bit more quantity to keep up with all its other brilliant talents.

• for me a BIG PLEASE on zvex seek wah
    provided that it is like the line 6 filter version where you can set t to odd numbers (odd time signatures)

also, arppegiator
    and anything reverse

a little wackiness in the effect department will go a LONG way to convert more axe fx guys...

• Reverse reverb, shimmer reverb, crystal pitch shifting are what I care about most. There are plenty of basic effects in there. I'd like to see more out-there, crazy ambient sounds.

• I would like to have also a Ferrari specially in red, with a couple bikini girls in there, standing near a big size pool under summer sun and the waiter is coming with a couple of Martinis easy on ice ...

+1 :-))))))))))