Help! Effects issue

• Hi everyone.
    I've been setting some sounds in preparation for my first gig with my KPA this weekend and i've come across an issue. I have selected the WAH WAH in Stomp D but when I press D, X comes on as well. As there is no effect selected I lose signal and it tells me to select an effect. I don't want an effect in X, is there a reason for this?
    Thanks

• Hi everyone.
    I've been setting some sounds in preparation for my first gig with my KPA this weekend and i've come across an issue. I have selected the WAH WAH in Stomp D but when I press D, X comes on as well. As there is no effect selected I lose signal and it tells me to select an effect. I don't want an effect in X, is there a reason for this?
    Thanks

Sorry for the confusion guys. I was talking about my FCB1010 pedal board. I've just worked out that I had accidentally set up X to switch on D as well as X. Slowly working it all out. One more question - have you noticed that if you modify (ie add a stomp) a rig you have in a particular performance the modification doesn't transfer to the performance itself?? You have to overwrite that rig with the new modified one. Have you found this or am I missing something?

• ... One more question - have you noticed that if you modify (ie add a stomp) a rig you have in a particular performance the modification doesn't transfer to the performance itself?? You have to overwrite that rig with the new modified one. Have you found this or am I missing something?

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that you modified a rig in Browser mode, and you're using that same rig in a slot in a Performance mode bank, but the modification is only showing up in the Browser mode rig (not the Performance mode bank). This is correct behavior - the rigs (slots) in the Performance mode banks are independent of the Browser mode rigs. So, yes, if you make a change to a rig in Browser mode you have to re-load that rig into your Performance mode bank(s) and resave the bank(s).

If you're saying you made a modification to a slot in a bank in Performance mode, then you still need to save the change (overwrite/replace that Performance bank) or else the change(s) will be lost as soon as you change banks.

HTH!

Edited once, last by VCuomo ().

• Yes that's exactly what I meant. I see what you mean and it makes perfect sense now. Thanks for your help.

• Sorry for the confusion guys. I was talking about my FCB1010 pedal board. I've just worked out that I had accidentally set up X to switch on D as well as X. Slowly working it all out. One more question - have you noticed that if you modify (ie add a stomp) a rig you have in a particular performance the modification doesn't transfer to the performance itself?? You have to overwrite that rig with the new modified one. Have you found this or am I missing something?

Would be nice if you edit the title of this thread to clarify that it's an FCB1010-Problem and not an effect issue that might be of interest for much more guys than the FCB1010 ...
    Thanx in advance.