Ummmmm...look

• Yeah. Too bad it won't work under XP... I had been waiting for it for so long... :(
    I guess had to expect it somehow, but I had not considered it...
    OMG. Things are getting complicated :|

• This is correct Ingolf, but TBH I don't care much about support.
    The main problem here is that upgrading is not even supported to W7 (not to mention 8 ), which means I should erase my installation and install from scratch (along with all the related hassle).
    I've just seen there seems to be the possibility to upgrade to Vista then to 7 keeping settings and files. I think I'll try this route...

... hell, Rig Manager could be the first app that pushes me to upgrade... XP is an exceptional piece of software, has been working flawlessly here for more than 13 years over three generations of hardware... I've been extremely satisfied with it, know it like my pockets (as we say in Italian), have optimized its performance to perfection and will be really sad to dismiss it.

snif

The main problem here is that upgrading is not even supported to W7 (not to mention 8 ), which means I should erase my installation and install from scratch (along with all the related hassle).
    I've just seen there seems to be the possibility to upgrade to Vista then to 7 keeping settings and files. I think I'll try this route...

... hell, Rig Manager could be the first app that pushes me to upgrade... XP is an exceptional piece of software, has been working flawlessly here for more than 13 years over three generations of hardware... I've been extremely satisfied with it, know it like my pockets (as we say in Italian), have optimized its performance to perfection and will be really sad to dismiss it.

snif

we would have loved to support XP but as a consequence even the initial version of Rig Manager would have been build on partially old technology and newer things would not easily be possible. you will be surprised what you gain in return when parting.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

snif

I hear you.
    felt the same way - I used XP until not too long ago (guess why I had to upgrade, haha).

I wouldn't recommend the route via Vista and then to Win7.
    Make a clean install, it's very likely to run so much better...

If anything, I regret not having switched earlier.

• Sadly, it doesn't :|

Vista shares many similarities with 7 (compatibility list is the same), not with XP

I won't run on Windows XP. The last 60 days of the (already prolonged) extended support cycle for windows xp have started

As I wrote, I wouldn't care about support. Never used any in 13 years, always found that public info was enough to fix things.