M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I can't get to the profile pack - the link simply redirects to your home page now.

After messing around with it I used IE instead of chrome and got further - there are definitely some big issues with the web site in different browsers. IE had different issues but I could see the link under the profiles drop down from IE and could then use chrome to bring up the page that the menu points to. So to recap the link to the profile pack 2 in your original post doesn't work in chrome for me, and works in IE sort of but can't use it.

• I can't get to the profile pack - the link simply redirects to your home page now.

After messing around with it I used IE instead of chrome and got further - there are definitely some big issues with the web site in different browsers. IE had different issues but I could see the link under the profiles drop down from IE and could then use chrome to bring up the page that the menu points to. So to recap the link to the profile pack 2 in your original post doesn't work in chrome for me, and works in IE sort of but can't use it.

I'm glad you finally got to the profile pack page. I don't have IE on my mac but I just checked it with Chrome and everything is working on my end here. Not sure what the issue is. Every now and then I got glitches on Safari when I was working on the site and had to reboot Safari, but it all seems to be working for me. Thanks for the head's up, though. I'll keep an eye on it and see if others are having similar issues.

thanks!

• Boughtem today Mike, gawd I can't believe I had to sit at home and read these post while my lonely Kemper have these waiting on my stick!! My Wife did appreciate it though....but I have a feeling she won't see me all weekend by the sound of the reaction so far!!!!

• I'm glad you finally got to the profile pack page. I don't have IE on my mac but I just checked it with Chrome and everything is working on my end here. Not sure what the issue is. Every now and then I got glitches on Safari when I was working on the site and had to reboot Safari, but it all seems to be working for me. Thanks for the head's up, though. I'll keep an eye on it and see if others are having similar issues.

thanks!

Hi, I first didn't find profile pack 2 (Windows XP Firefox 33.1). Had to update the linked page to find it.
    Great Profiles!!! :thumbup:

• <p>The absolute best clean and mild break up profiles available, stunning. Those divided by 13 profiles are just absolutely awesome, especially with alittle compressor up front. Just blown away by EVERY profile. They are all 10s in my book. From the dumbles singing overdrive on the neck pup of my les paul to the high gain of the CAA PT100 channel 3 profile and bogner xtc, to the mid gain tones of the Marshall's vox and Morgan's....I love them all... Unreal value, by far the &nbsp;best money I've spent since I've owned the kemper.</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

• Zappledan - I'm just outside of Augusta, So. Carolina side...

I'm anxious to get this new pack Mike, may have to wait for carpal tunnel surgery though... ouch... ;( ... and I have 2 gigs this weekend, getting difficult.

Gary ô¿ô

• Zappledan - I'm just outside of Augusta, So. Carolina side...

I'm anxious to get this new pack Mike, may have to wait for carpal tunnel surgery though... ouch... ;( ... and I have 2 gigs this weekend, getting difficult.

Gary, I've sent you a PM regarding possible medial strategies against CTS.

• The new pack is great....love the Dumbles, CAA and the Diezel...the whole pack is very solid but those where the ones that jumped out at me and smacked me across the face....such beautiful pain :D

Cheers

-Cory

• Have you left many profiles over in terms of the Dumble for a separate pack Mike ?

Also, I bought Pack 2 this morning and got a funny message on the website when downloading ( Website told me it was unable to download even though it did download )

• Hey guys! Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm glad you're liking the new profiles. I'm always curious to see which ones people gravitate toward. I have a bunch of Dumble and Dumble clone profiles left over. I tried to include a basic sampling in Pack 2 but there are lots of different variations with all of the different switches (bright, deep/mid, rock/jazz) and input configurations (clean, overdrive, normal, fet, boost). I probably have 120 different ones but some are definitely better than others. Not sure how many variations people would want, esp. since some of the differences are pretty subtle.

As far as the download messages, I've gotten a few people that have gotten that "unable to download" response so I just re-sent the order and got it squared away. I think it somehow has to do with the timing of it somehow. They show that they've already been downloaded but maybe the initial page wasn't finished loading or something weird like that. I can't really re-create it on my end, but if you have any problems just let me know and I'll get it sorted out pretty quickly.

I hope the information sheets on the website are helpful too. I wasn't sure how much information everyone needed but I thought the more information the better. Ha. And I know the dilemma of trying to decide which profiles to use in a live setting. I've incorporated a half dozen of the new profiles into our live show so far. So many times it's not a matter of better or worse, just flavors. I've had really good luck live with the Vox AC30 Red, Dumble Cln, JRT 6V, Bogner, Diezel, and Little Walter. Touch base when you guys have had time to try them in live situation too.

thanks!

• Michael - Just bought profile pack 2. I think some of these are even better than the first pack! or maybe I just like them more. I only got to run through them really quickly this morning but I was really impressed. I will try them out live soon. I have been using your Princeton profile as my live clean tone for the past several weeks. It works really well, especially with a tube screamer for crunchy, blues type tone. I think there are some real gems in pack 2 though. I can't wait to try them out. Really excellent job on the profiles, they are some of the best I have used. Thanks for all the hard work!

• Michael,
    The new pack 2 is f(*)((*##king great!
    Every rig is a winner.
    For clean sounds I like the Morgan CM50 Brt 1, Morgan AC40TB 2, Dumble CLN 1, /13 JRT915 84 3 and Vox AC30 B1.
    My gig requires mostly clean funk and jazz tones.
    For crunchy OD leads I'm digging Morgan CM50 Brt Klon 1, Morgan AC40TB +Brt 2
    For full on leads any of the Marshalls are great.

Since I replaced my Kinman pickups with Chris Klein Jazzy Cats the top end is super sweet now.
    My new Suhr with HSH pickup configuration is another world completely!

I'm heading to a gig on Houston tomorrow and can't wait to try the new rigs!

Big thanks,
    Emilio

Edited once, last by ECma7 ().

• Hello Michael, I bought Pack 1, when it was released and your profiles convinced me from the first moment. So I bought Pack 2 right off: absolutely fantastic sounding profiles. As already stated by some guys, I'm also impressed by the quality of the clean sounds: rich, full-bodied, with loads of character. The same for crunch and heavier sounds - strong, powerful sounding and cutting through.
    Most of my rigs are built on your profiles now and there's nearly no tweaking needed to get a great sound.
    By the way: you convinced me. Vox Amps were not my thing in the past (be it the real amps or the Profiles I used), but yours sound amazing!

Thanks for the great work and all your efforts you put into creating such fantastic sounding profiles.

• One night to go trough pack two, they are all very nice. Dumble, diezel and Marshall superlead are great additions to pack 1. And customer service is great from Michael: did something wrong with downloading, wrote an email and within ten minutes Michael replied and helped me out. Thanx for the great work !