M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Thanks for posting Mats!!
    that nails it. which delay and or reverb do you use?
    Steven

Hi Steven,

Wow, you've already tried it. Very cool and I'm glad it works for you. If it makes as much difference to you having this sound as it does to me, I'm happy I could share.

Delay is tap delay with 39% mix, 14.1% feedback.
    Reverb is Hall with 24% mix, +15 balance, 6.2 time and 7.0 damping.

Cheers,

Mats N

• I was using analog delay, but that seems to add a nasty "fart" to the tone. Will try tap!
    I hope Mike will start adding separate profiles to buy. I love the 3rd Power Blackface clean a lot. But it's a bit over the top to buy the whole pack for one profile.
    thanks again for all the usefull input guys!

• I love the 3rd Power Blackface clean a lot. But it's a bit over the top to buy the whole pack for one profile.

Steven, in the new Pack 2 is a great clean: Diezel VH4 Ch1 Brt R

With a bit less reverb this might become my new go-to clean sound, it's that good imho.

Gary ô¿ô

• [quote='guenterhaas','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/16259-M-Britt-Kemper-Profiles/?postID=179107&#post179107'][quote='SwAn1','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/16259-M-Britt-Kemper-Profiles/?postID=179020&#post179020']
    ....and what about Fender, Morgan, Little Walter, Custom Audio, Victoria or even Naylor???? :)

Yep, so we should talk about the great American, English and German guitar tones... ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• WTF....You know ya shouldn't but ya voice your position on the subject and bring it in...go figure. Did you really think throwing out a specific country and another prolific positioning statement wasn' t going to provoke a Hillbilly?? This area..well in my opinion .. was to support and give accolades to some great profiles Mike has taken his time to very carefully produce and recreate some tone euphoria that all guitarist are in search, every other day. It seems when anything American is expressed its not to your liking its policed with a ridiculous slant seems like a chip for another room dude. I'm a proud American that knows every country in this world had their wins and fails, our heros our Zeros. So hopefully you really not trapped thinking we're all the same in??? So in hindsight I would prefer to drop it and get back to omging about Kemper Mikes profiling venture and the happiness its created inside my ear holes and watching other bands watch me load in a little box and sound a 100 times bigger than their English, Chinese, Indonesian, American, Korean, German, Canadian rigs!!! LMAO

• What does Gain 6.1 mean?

That profile made my "Favourites" folder, yup, yup...

• WTF......It seems when anything American is expressed its not to your liking its policed with a ridiculous slant seems like a chip for another room dude. I'm a proud American that knows every country in this world had their wins and fails, our heros our Zeros....LMAO

C'mon, don't get back to such a nasty and insulting tone.... we had a friendly and nice conversation going on and that's how it should be, no matter if we talk about profiles, countries or music-styles...I've never been anti-American and there's absolutely no basis for insinuations in that direction.

BTT: thanks Mats for your tweaking infos about the dumble, I'll try it later. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hi Mats!!! Thank you very much for sharing this!!! :thumbup:

• C'mon, don't get back to such a nasty and insulting tone.... we had a friendly and nice conversation going on and that's how it should be, no matter if we talk about profiles, countries or music-styles...I've never been anti-American and there's absolutely no basis for insinuations in that direction.

I'm reading you right, guenterhaas!

In my Country's defense tho, we can't even beat Belgium much less win a World Cup, so we act out a little!! lol

(for the Record, I own a Germany National Flag. Who wouldn't after this summer!!)

• Thanks Mats, your tweaking sounds great, exactly like the 80's Larry Carlton-tone, when he used to play Dumble + Valley Arts-strats, just wonderful !!!

• Just when It seems that it's going along well... then something like this stirs crap up again....

Like I said, not the right place for discussions like that = no further comments.

I would love to have some old Fender amps in pack 3.

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().