Remote details and price announced!

• I spoke with Kent Sallaz, my rep, and he said that the sales staff has been informed of a Q1 delivery and a $599.00 US price point. For me , it's a no brainer. No shipping or tax.
    The > $100.00 V.A.T. when buying from Kemper was the deal breaker for me.

I ended up ordering from Sweetwater too...along with a bag. And candy! I'm still waiting for someone from kemper sales to cancel my order. It's been 2 days now.

• I spoke with Kent Sallaz, my rep, and he said that the sales staff has been informed of a Q1 delivery and a $599.00 US price point. For me , it's a no brainer. No shipping or tax.

That is probably a mistake by Kemper's shop.
    By law, you do not have to pay German VAT, if you are ordering from the US and the goods will be exported to you. You may have to pay a US customs or import fee. I don't know any details about that though.

90% of the game is half-mental.

Edited once, last by bigHF ().

• I just put a remote in my cart and I no longer an getting charged the VAT, its straight $599 now. They have fixed the US store site. Some things are still in German but for the most part now I can at least select the correct buttons to order.

• I ended up ordering from Sweetwater too...along with a bag. And candy! I'm still waiting for someone from kemper sales to cancel my order. It's been 2 days now.

I get all my stuff from Sweetwater. Randy does a great job, and nailed my sweet tooth when he sent me a bag full of Bit O'Honey candy. : )

as for the kemper online shop: there is no VAT/Shipping/Tax on products bought in the US. $599.- is what you pay there as well.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I just put a remote in my cart and I no longer an getting charged the VAT, its straight $599 now. They have fixed the US store site. Some things are still in German but for the most part now I can at least select the correct buttons to order.

can you point me to something which is still in german?
    thanks, gs

• The U.S. format is still incorrect. The spot for State is there now so I thought I would update my info (wrong placement though) . The German button says weiter (further I guess). Should this be next or something? Also after hitting log out, the message is in German. I guess it is asking if we are sure.
    Once again, Credit cards in America want your address perfectly written as we gave them when we got our cards, or they may fail. So if you put in the wrong format you may end up with a big mess.

Here is the format again for the U.S.

First and last name
    House number/ Street or Rd (Apt # If applicable)
    Town or city/ State/ Zip code

• can you point me to something which is still in german?
    thanks, gs

G String the US Stores cancellation policy is all in German. Most of the site issues looked to be fixed now. Also when I went to order the remote the first time at checkout there were 2 buttons to click and they were both in German.

• I pre-ordered a Behringer Touch X from Sweetwater last summer. Was supposed to be released in July, then December, now Spring 2015. So the company dictates and Sweetwater doesn't charge until they ship.

That said, Sweetwater was and has always been one of the highest price points. Others like GC and Zzounds etc usually throw things in, and I'm not talking children's candy, I'm talking like a set of headphones or MIDI cables. NEVER spend more than $300 and NOT ask for extra. Remember, it costs them "cost", so a $100 pair of headphones is like $20 bucks bulk for them. THAT is the REAL candy!

I've historically found GC and Zzounds to give the best prices and freebies. But you have to email and negotiate, knowing the market prices well. You tell GC that Sweetwater gives you it for the same price, you want the item AND cables, you will likely get cables. Why NOT try it, right?

• G String the US Stores cancellation policy is all in German. Most of the site issues looked to be fixed now. Also when I went to order the remote the first time at checkout there were 2 buttons to click and they were both in German.

not here ... please let me know what i need to do exactly in the US store in order to get a German Right of withdrawal document.
    thanks, gs

• Does anyone know it the specs on this take into account the actual stomp buttons? Says 3" high. I assume they are taken into account. Having a custom case spec'd out so i want it to be right.

• I got

I get all my stuff from Sweetwater. Randy does a great job, and nailed my sweet tooth when he sent me a bag full of Bit O'Honey candy. : )

I got not a SINGLE Bit O Honey in my order when I got my Kemper and Mission pedal! I also ordered the remote form my guy Arend at Sweetwater.

• So I already ordered and am very excited to get the remote. My only question, which just occurred to me, is will it work in browse AND performance mode? It says the 5 buttons give you access to 5 rigs. In performance mode would each bank be a performance/song and in browse mode it would just be rig changes?

also, does the tuner show the little slider on the display or just the 3 lights? I assume it shows the slider

Edited once, last by JerEvil ().

• From the Remote Quick Start Manual posted online:

"Up/Down buttons
    In Performance Mode, use these buttons to navigate through your Performances. A short tap will step up or down
    to the next Performance. Holding will initiate scrolling. Depending on the status of the parameter “Performance
    Autoload” in the System menu, the Profiler will either load Slot 1 of the selected Performance immediately, or wait
    until you hit one of the five Rig Buttons. In Browse Mode, you can step or scroll through Rigs in your Browse Pool
    according to the selected View and Sort criteria."

"Rig buttons 1-5
    These are the buttons for selecting Slots in Performance Mode, and Rigs in Browse Mode."

• Awesome. So it's functionsl both ways. Thanks for posting.

• Though scrolling upwards in performance mode stops at 125 and doesn't continue to 1 and further (no "overscrolling")
    So a change from performance 125 to performance1 affords a scrolling back.
    So "overscrolling" could be an improvement !!!