Remote order status

Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

It doesn't seem like Kemper is well equipped to handle direct retail sales on an international scale. I still don't understand why they didn't just distribute them in bulk to vendors who could have fulfilled orders more smoothly, e.g. Sweetwater in the U.S., Thomman in the UK, etc. I think everyone - including Kemper - would have been much happier.

• I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

could you please quote your order number, i'll have a look
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Primarily, the ability to control external MIDI gear in addition to the KPA itself. The Remote will presently send PC messages to MIDI Out, but there's no way to map expression pedals, which means more gear/ cables/ kludgey workarounds. Other things would be helpful IMO, but far less important, e.g. the ability to swap the top row and bottom row of buttons, to make stomp/FX switching more easily accessible vs. rig changes.

Bottom line is the Remote is a bit of overkill for me, and more than I wanted to spend. It's also late in arriving (for my immediate purposes, suffice to say it's not available) and I'm hearing enough about unexplained failures to make my cold feet even colder. I've owned a Kemper for years; it's crazy I'm even still thinking about a practical set up.

If you're really curious, this dovetails with a f/w request I've got going in another thread, in hopes of making it easier to use generic controllers... but this is just one more thing to wait for, instead of playing guitar: http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…alues-for-Stomp-CC-s-etc/?

I'm with Mark on this one. I love the 1 cord hookup and pretty easy programming, but am not totally crazy about the layout of the buttons. Problem solved if they would just allow buttons to be self programmed to the layout of your choice

• I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

ISO 9001:2008
    7.2.3. Customer communication
    The organisation shall determine and implement effective arrangements for communicating with customers in relation to:
    a) product information,
    b) enquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments, and
    c) customer feedback, including customer complaints.

I think a) is ok. But the rest is the equivalent of going to have your car inspected and being told there's good news and bad news. the good news is that your glove compartment and rear-view mirror are working perfectly...
    :)

• G String wrote:
    ECW wrote:
    I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

could you please quote your order number, i'll have a look
    gs

Order #: 3447485

we have your order and i can see all this communication you had with us. but i have only ONE order and ONE CC (which has a reserved amount which will not be deducted before we will ship).
    if there is a second card involved and/or a second order of whatever kind you need to contact us by mail and help out with more details. this is nothing i would like to communicate over the forum. and by the way, if you refer to the second "order number" as you did you your emails, "20000010" is not an order number, that's the item number for Remote.
    please don't contact us by replying to the purchase confirmation you've received from our website. instead, go either through the contact form on our shop or use the email address stated confirmation. this way, we can react in a timely fashion.
    gs

• G String:
    I posted to you via this thread last week and have yet to receive a response. What's up with Kemper?

i must have missed your post, sorry. please contact us by email if you want a definite reply. as for your question: the projected dates have not changed.
    gs

• My profiler remote order history: (Germany)

???????? registered as an Early Bird
    14 January 2015 - notified by Kemper that orders can be placed
    19 January 2015 - order (3447133)
    18 February 2015 - early bird news: "remotes start shipping next week"
    20 February 2015 - delivery date is from April 20th, Week 17
    20 April 2015 - Invoice from Kemper & paid by bank transfer
    23 April - get my UPS tracking number
    24 April 2015 - delivered by UPS

Thanks to the Kemper e-mail support & special thanks to "G String" for all the support here in the forum.

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• My profiler remote order history: (Germany)

???????? registered as an Early Bird
    14 January 2015 - notified by Kemper that orders can be placed
    19 January 2015 - order (3447133)
    20 February 2015 - delivery date is from April 20th, Week 17

This is informative. For anyone keeping score, I ordered via early bird on the 17th and was provided the exact same timeline . Placed a second order to fix payment issues and got pushed into May somehow.

• My remote was due to be shipped on April 13th but I still haven't gotten it. It seems other people with higher order numbers than mine (3447609) have gotten theirs and there's even that thread with the person that ended up with 3 remotes as his kept malfunctioning. I'm not sure what is going on here but there clearly are some problems. And that's fine, but it would be nice to have some explanation of what's going on and why they went through this whole convoluted process instead of selling them through dealers like they do with the actually profilers. Right now I don't have a great impression of this company even though they seem to mean well. I'm open to being persuaded otherwise.

My only other experience with Kemper support was when my Kemper suddenly turned itself off and wouldn't turn back on again. It took almost a week to get them to acknowledge that it wasn't user error and I managed to send it to them and get it back in about 3 weeks, which isn't the worst. However, I was not notified when they sent it back. It just showed up at my door. Fortunately someone happened to be home at the time. Not doing something as simple as providing a tracking number is really poor form. Especially for a an item with this pricetag. I hope this time I actually get notified.

Dec 30th 2014 - Registered for Earlybird
    Jan 15th 2015 - Order shows up in Kemper store
    Feb 20th 2015 - Notified my order is due to be shipped April 13th (week 16)
    April 20th 2015 - Received invoice to pay for remote. Paid through paypal, but never got confirmation from Kemper payment was received and order status remained unchanged in the store. Sent email to Kemper support asking for an update.
    April 23rd 2015 - Response from Kemper support notifies me my payment was received and the order status is changed to 'Ready for Delivery'. I'm told I will be notified when the remote ships.
    April 24th 2015 - Order status is still 'Ready for Delivery'

• I'm the guy with the "3 remotes" lol. Technically I have 2 defective ones right now sitting at home and a replacement new kemper. I will be getting a 3rd replacement remote supposedly. I feel like an ass getting all these replacements and people who have been waiting months haven't even got theirs yet. I waited till April 6th for mine

• Hi everyone! My first post in the Kemper Forum. I have been a Kemper owner for about a year and a half now. It's such a great product for me and I'm having a great time using it. I just want to say thanks to all the other forum members that take time out of their busy life to respond and answer other forum members questions. It has helped me out and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

So the reason I replied to this forum thread is that I just purchased a bundle package from Sweetwater (I don't work for Sweetwater) today with the remote and 600watt rack unit. They said that I will have my package beginning of next week. The web site says they still have stock? http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ProfPwrRkwRMT I hope this helps. Looking forward in contributing as much as I can. Thank you everyone.
    Cheers,
    Scott

• I'm the guy with the "3 remotes" lol. Technically I have 2 defective ones right now sitting at home and a replacement new kemper. I will be getting a 3rd replacement remote supposedly. I feel like an ass getting all these replacements and people who have been waiting months haven't even got theirs yet. I waited till April 6th for mine

Dude, don't feel bad. No sane person would hold that against you. I only bring it up to point out the inconsistent service people seem to be getting compared to others. And most companies usually ask you to ship the defective unit back before shipping a replacement. When my KPA broke it took them like a week just to acknowledge that I needed to send it in (I had told them I had tried swapping cables and whatnot in the initial ticket but their first response was to ask me if it was plugged in properly... And it always took at least a couple days to get any response). I would have loved to have gotten the same treatment as you and have them just ship me another KPA so I wasn't out of commission for the 3 weeks it took to get it fixed. My unit was pretty new when it broke and they were not in the middle of a new product rollout or trade show so not sure what gives.

• Hi everyone! My first post in the Kemper Forum. I have been a Kemper owner for about a year and a half now. It's such a great product for me and I'm having a great time using it. I just want to say thanks to all the other forum members that take time out of their busy life to respond and answer other forum members questions. It has helped me out and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

So the reason I replied to this forum thread is that I just purchased a bundle package from Sweetwater (I don't work for Sweetwater) today with the remote and 600watt rack unit. They said that I will have my package beginning of next week. The web site says they still have stock? http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ProfPwrRkwRMT I hope this helps. Looking forward in contributing as much as I can. Thank you everyone.
    Cheers,
    Scott

I'm happy for you, I really am and I hope that you report back on how the Remote works, congratulations!

But, at the same time I'm kind of bummed because a lot of us on the early bird program are still waiting for our remotes while Sweatwater has them in stock which to me kind of defeats the purpose of having an early bird program ?(

• I'm happy for you, I really am and I hope that you report back on how the Remote works, congratulations!

But, at the same time I'm kind of bummed because a lot of us on the early bird program are still waiting for our remotes while Sweatwater has them in stock which to me kind of defeats the purpose of having an early bird program ?(

If Sweetwater really have them in stock, I agree! ?(

• Hi Pick909 and Timownes,
    I understand completely on how you guys feel. That's why I posted on this thread. I didn't get onboard for the early bird purchase but I did purchase a remote a month ago and my status still says unprocessed. I saw an opportunity to get a remote "had to buy a powered rack unit to get the remote" but I have received a FedEx confirmation that I will have my rack and remote on Wednesday, So now I have a spare Kemper Toaster and a second remote when it arrives. I can think of worse situations to be in. I did not mean no disrespect and I wish you all the luck on getting your remote as soon as possible. Now I have pulled the trigger, I just hope that I don't experience the issues some of the remote users are having. Thanks for replying.
    Cheers,
    Scott

• Hi Pick909 and Timownes,
    I understand completely on how you guys feel. That's why I posted on this thread. I didn't get onboard for the early bird purchase but I did purchase a remote a month ago and my status still says unprocessed. I saw an opportunity to get a remote "had to buy a powered rack unit to get the remote" but I have received a FedEx confirmation that I will have my rack and remote on Wednesday, So now I have a spare Kemper Toaster and a second remote when it arrives. I can think of worse situations to be in. I did not mean no disrespect and I wish you all the luck on getting your remote as soon as possible. Now I have pulled the trigger, I just hope that I don't experience the issues some of the remote users are having. Thanks for replying.
    Cheers,
    Scott

No disrespect taken, at all, I appreciate your post and I'm truly happy for you, albeit maybe a bit jealous...