fw 3.0.1

• Are you kiddin´me? I installed 3.0 Release. YESTERDAY!!!! :D[/quote]

My experience is to just load up 3.0.1. the issues I had with 3 seem to have subsided and clicks and pops and slow movement between cabs seems to be gone :thumbup:

• Can you clarify what you were doing? Were you selecting rigs via rigmanager, using browse knob and/or selecting rigs via kemper, or just scrolling up and down the rigmanager list?

Hello there i was using the using browse knob and/or selecting rigs via kemper..

• I have updated from beta 2.8 to 3.0.1
    At fisrt I must be a dumb, since I still haven't understood how and if the merged profiles are flagged.
    The second thing i noticed is that, by putting the tone stack in "pre", the lead sounds seems to be more liquid.

I don't know if it's something that is only into my head or related to the 3.0.1

• You know, I'm no expert, but the guys who had to roll back their versions to previous ones had a tough time because the installer lost count of the number of installs and they had to manually delete files to get it to finally work. So I would uninstall all previous versions before installing. Its not much effort, and it might save you grief if you ever want to roll back.

JerEvil mentioned that he is on Mac/OSX. The installer count issue happened on Win. Please keep the details straight, before you advise people to do stuff like this. I would also always prefer to keep my user folders, ...
    An update is the way to go.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Yes DigitalBliss how dare you try and be helpful! I think this is the first time anyone has ever inadvertently provided some minor misinformation on this forum ever. Good luck living with that.

• I installed 3.0.1 Seems to be working fine here, the merged profiles seem to be working better this time around. WIll experiment some more and I look forward to finding out SinMix's results with it.

Yes DigitalBliss how dare you try and be helpful! I think this is the first time anyone has ever inadvertently provided some minor misinformation on this forum ever. Good luck living with that.

I don't believe anything that was said was that offensive, there's no need to go upping the ante and starting flame wars where none yet exist. Try reading other peoples posts in the voice of Stephen Fry rather than Drill Sgt Hartman. :)

• I installed 3.0.1 Seems to be working fine here, the merged profiles seem to be working better this time around. WIll experiment some more and I look forward to finding out SinMix's results with it.

[quote='SwAn1','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19370-fw-3-0-1/?postID=212492&#post212492']
    I don't believe anything that was said was that offensive, there's no need to go upping the ante and starting flame wars where none yet exist. Try reading other peoples posts in the voice of Stephen Fry rather than Drill Sgt Hartman. :)

Per I was actually calling out BigHF for going after DigitalBliss who was trying to help someone and instead was told to get his facts on some OS discrepancy straight. Talking of hyperbole I'd hardly call the comment startng a a flame war! Maybe in the Babalon section we could start a US section for us and leave the main section to you, BigHF, Ingolf and drgbill? Said in a Stephen Fry voice.

Edited 3 times, last by SwAn1 ().

• Hey SwAn1,
    Your post was very witty and made me laugh!

The problem is that a text medium is very poor at anything remotely subtle/open to interpretation, so that things get taken literally and can lead to offence.
    Funnily enough, I think it was this limitation that helped spawn the use of smileys back in early computing Bulletin Board days, so that any potential sting seen in a post could be defused with a ;) to show some humour was intended.

We should all remember that many people on the forum are not native english speakers, so are more liable to take what is written literally.
    I am sorry, I seem to be lecturing - I'll stop now
    :thumbup:

• Found a bug when doing DI profiles and testing them with other merged cabs. More details in this thread:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…-when-using-DI-profiles/?
    Short version with samples (running through an external cab)

My DI profile sounds like this:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3645952/Profile.mp3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3645952/Profile.mp3Then I go to some of the free merged profiles (for example TAF - Low tides) and when I go back to my DI profiles, it sounds like this until I reboot:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3645952/Jarlll.mp3

Edited once, last by pacocito ().

• Already found a bug (i think)...i imported all Thumas merged profiles from his thread and when i saw the message that the rigs have been imported (confirming that usb problems have been fixed) and pressed ok, the screen went clear, instead of going back to usb modes, which i saw on the screen after i pressed exit. I will open a ticket of course, just reported it if anyone else come across it.

Wait ... Is this THE "Metal Mike"C?