Can we please get some kind of Kemper Editor Software for your computer

• I think this topic has been beaten to death. some seem to be replying to themselves they post so often on topics. Perhaps a poll would be better for things like this and moveon. ;)

Edited once, last by Nemo13 ().

• I think this topic has been beaten to death. some seem to be replying to themselves they post so often on topics. Perhaps a poll would be better for things like this and moveon. ;)

Well it's an ongoing situation. I'm sure there are several threads about this same topic ever since the KPA was released and everyday there are new purchasers who probably come to the website to download an editor, once they don't find one, some of them post or revive a thread about the topic. :) A survey would be great, but that's not going to stop those new purchasers from reviving old threads as, for obvious reasons, they find it unusual and hard to believe that the most advanced amp modeler, doesn't come with an editor as do all other digital devices. Sorry for sounding like a broken record or beating a dead horse :D

• I am a seasoned engineer. Sounds like there are a few more here on the forums as well.

Lets wait a bit and see what Kemper comes up with. If nothing is in the works, I would be willing to start a home project to create an editor for the Kemper.... if I could get some help from a couple of other engineers (software would be great. C or C++) to help out.

It would likely take a few months of development before it would be road worthy.

Any takers?

• What about this as starting point?

• Yes, sure, toaster is an open source project, developers who want to participate are most welcome.

On thing I would like to mention here if you or somebody continues work on this project - I think that resembling Kemper's interface 1:1 is not what more would want (at least me).

I think that for example all FX, amp, cab etc parameters should exist on 1 page. The less clicking the better.

• On thing I would like to mention here if you or somebody continues work on this project - I think that resembling Kemper's interface 1:1 is not what more would want (at least me).

I think that for example all FX, amp, cab etc parameters should exist on 1 page. The less clicking the better.

You are surely right, I'm aware of that. Toaster has currently this one view, more could, should (and will) be added. For me it was important to make a proof of concept in the first instance. So I hoped to win over developers who want to participate. Also someone with graphical skills would help.

• Well it's an ongoing situation. I'm sure there are several threads about this same topic ever since the KPA was released and everyday there are new purchasers who probably come to the website to download an editor, once they don't find one, some of them post or revive a thread about the topic. :) A survey would be great, but that's not going to stop those new purchasers from reviving old threads as, for obvious reasons, they find it unusual and hard to believe that the most advanced amp modeler, doesn't come with an editor as do all other digital devices. Sorry for sounding like a broken record or beating a dead horse :D

As is the case with me. I could see it was a dead horse, but perhaps by contributing to the beating Kemper would release an editor out of mere fatigue ;) .

• Thanks. Currently the download counter of the latest release is at ca. 400.

I consider it's a tool which spent all comfort what is need to work via screen.
    I do not use it, because I am not recording and I make the final tweaking at rehearsal room. I will not loose the abililty for quick reaction direct at KPA.

As long presets and cabs can not be managed I do not see so much need for an editor for me. (Did not check your programm for this feature)