Looper playback level adjustment?

• This is indeed a strange issue..I searched for some time for the loop-level simply because I did not believed that there is no such adjustment.. :/

Honestly this must be a top priority.One of the reasons I bought the remote was the looper for cover-jobs (hotel california anyone;) plus my coming "ethno-rock"-project where I will play lead stuff on my own riffs and vamps and just right now I find out I cant do all this yet.

I feel you, but OTOH you should buy something for what it has to offer today, not for what you hope to see implemented one day.

Agreed.But common friend..looper with no loop-level;I mean..well..

• I am seeing a loop level adjustment on page 4/17 of the system menu but it doesn't have any effect on the loop level.

I think ultimately it would be great to record the loop at full rig volume, then have it take a back seat by a user determined amount.

Right now I am using stomps and rig changes to solo over and it is working ok but it would be better to have that control.

• That's for the external devices connected through the I/O :)

Ahhhh, many thx for the information. I thought it is the volume control for the looper and it not active in fw 4.
    Thought it will be active maybe in fw5. Shit, so there is no looper level adjust. I cant really believe it because a level adjust is a main feature of a looper. Thats too bad, a high price remote with a looper with short loop time and no level adjust and no send and return jacks direct at the remote so that you have to use 2 long cables if you use a stomp box in fx loop. Sorry, but this is not state of the art.
    Missing those features.

Cheers
    Frank

• Shit, so there is no looper level adjust. I cant really believe it because a level adjust is a main feature of a looper. Thats too bad, a high price remote with a looper with short loop time and no level adjust and no send and return jacks direct at the remote so that you have to use 2 long cables if you use a stomp box in fx loop. Sorry, but this is not state of the art.

It's always advisable to carefully check specs before purchasing ;)

• It's always advisable to carefully check specs before purchasing ;)

Really? "It's always advisable to carefully check specs before purchasing" You don't think this should be an option? You're gonna blame it on the user not reading the entire manual first? Somethings are expected and required. This is one of those functions that someone overlooked in the design of this looping feature and should be fired. It renders the entire loop function unusable live and that is a fact. So this is for those who are thinking about buying this for looping purposes. Don't do it!

• Really? "It's always advisable to carefully check specs before purchasing" You don't think this should be an option? You're gonna blame it on the user not reading the entire manual first? Somethings are expected and required. This is one of those functions that someone overlooked in the design of this looping feature and should be fired. It renders the entire loop function unusable live and that is a fact. So this is for those who are thinking about buying this for looping purposes. Don't do it!

You are absolutely right for the topic. :thumbup:
    But you didn't catch the ironic in gianfranco's advice ;)

• I should have read the chapter titled "LOOPER USELESS LIVE" before I purchased it. Yes my bad.

i posted it just like days ago on feature request. it is totally useless as it is now, and it is one of that feature that one can really give for granted even if on the manual is not written. i read the manual before buying and i can't figure out how they planned the looper.

• There was some threads here about the looper.
    It seems not be built as a looper for live perfomance, even there are some who reported, that they use it also for this purpose.

Improved consistency there was that it is a useful tool to tweak a profile. (You need not hold the guitar all time)
    It is helpful for testing a number of profiles (eg. after purchase of a pack).
    It is helpful to practice a riff by quick creating a rythm backing.
    As a substitute for a professional Looper it never was announced.
    To speak of a pointless feature I find exaggerated.

• Of course the looper is made primarily for live use (as its phrase storage is not storable), so I'd disagree with your assessment @Sharry. ;)
    As for the 'uselessness': There are some shortcomings, yes.
    But useless? No.
    @MarcoCultro like I said in the other thread I'd recommend you discuss your issue directly with support as well.