[Guidorist] Lowest price → Big Super Sale ← 33% discount

• Nico Schliemann did an awesome video using our amp profiles in his song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Amp profiles used in this video:
    Dr. S Maze | Martial JayTea | Luxury Rev | Bognar XTC | Bognar Shina | Diesel V4 | Antpak AsWeTe

• 8o Just realized for the first time your KPA is a fully working toaster. Thx to Mr. Schliemann for the huge pic and the great playing :thumbup:

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Yeah this is GREAT, a PRESET video demo, picked out some great presets from this , thanks so much Guido, really helps a lot to find the sounds we need when the artist do these

At 151 mins, not sure what the "Mars Jay TEE in1&2 TS9" is
    but sounds great

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Dam it, thats why i have only drank 2 bloody beers, because every thing is in slow motion! :S
    I cant find the JayTee stuff think he may mean JayVI???

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Nico Schliemann did an awesome video using our amp profiles in his song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Amp profiles used in this video:
    Dr. S Maze | Martial JayTea | Luxury Rev | Bognar XTC | Bognar Shina | Diesel V4 | Antpak AsWeTe

Sounds awesome , especially the first solopart. Clear and without a woolplate over the sound. I like this sound very much! Cool vid. Whish we had more examples like this.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi guido, there is a second vid from Nico on u tube. He presents 5.0 delays and i think he uses your martial. I tried to recreate the clean sound with a profile of this pack and my strat. The sound without the delays in the beginning is awesome and i come very close to it. Do you know anything about the tweaks of the comp and what kind of boost he is using? I used your standard comp parameters and added a pure booster in slot B with + 0,2 db and i added an eq in stomp x only to use the highcut down to 3560 Hz. I think i got it with this tweak but i am very interrested if he uses another boost and special eq parameter.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi guido, there is a second vid from Nico on u tube. He presents 5.0 delays and i think he uses your martial. I tried to recreate the clean sound with a profile of this pack and my strat. The sound without the delays in the beginning is awesome and i come very close to it. Do you know anything about the tweaks of the comp and what kind of boost he is using? I used your standard comp parameters and added a pure booster in slot B with + 0,2 db and i added an eq in stomp x only to use the highcut down to 3560 Hz. I think i got it with this tweak but i am very interrested if he uses another boost and special eq parameter.

Cheers
    Frank

I am wrong. It's not your jtm in the vid, its a one from bert.
    I am a bit surprised by that, because i nailed the tone of the vid nearly 1:1 with your jtm 1&2 profile.

Cheers
    Frank

• That's funny haha and .... interesting too :)

Yes it is. After seeing the vid with your profiles i watched the delay vid and there was a jtm45 profile in the display. So i thought it was yours and tried the jtm 1&2 from your pack and reached a nearly identical sound.
    So he difference between your profile and Berts is not so big imho.

Cheers
    Frank

• just wanted to thank Sam and Guido for correcting that for me sorry about that guys
    that Jay Tea is the ONLY pack i dont own
    (silly me)

YOINK (thanks guys) :)

Ash

• All fine guys! youre always welcome! :)
    BTW Nico's idea to reamp all guitars for his song to demonstrate the difference between Bert's profiles and mine was very brilliant.
    I think that's the best way to show how different sounds can be placed in the mix.