Not so easy come,,,,, But really easy to Go!!!!!!

• Gentlemen, I have been schooled on getting robbed!! I couldn't believe when the only person in the world I know that owns a music store, is the person the thief sells my Kemper to!! What Luck I thought!!! Well the amp was collected as evidence, and after speaking with my attorney, I may not see that puppy for a long long time!! Depends he says, what the D.A. feels it's part of the case. And yes it was the flooring guy's, and they found a warehouse worth of stolen goods, I found out they hit another house a few blocks away. But this guy had a great security camera setup, and the plate number the kids gave the police, matched the van on the security camera. Also showed 5 guy's getting out of the van, that explains how fast they could grab and go. The thing also about this, if your like me, I baby my gear, well at least my guitars anyway. You know the evidence collector's couldn't care less about that 25 year old pristine Martin, any more then a set of hubcaps!! Guy's I gotta go cry my eyes out, and try to remember it's just Stuff,,,,, yeah right,,,,,,,,,,,

• It is totaly unnecessary to keep your stuff for evidence.
    You were the victim and if they keep your stuff you will continue being victimized but now by the court system.

I would not stand idle on this one.

Hope they didn't bang your stuff up.

• Guy's I gotta go cry my eyes out, and try to remember it's just Stuff,,,,, yeah right,,,,,,,,,,,

I know it's tough, mate, but it's the harsh reality, from our point of view, that it is indeed "only" stuff.

So easy to say; it just rolls of the tongue. Crazy.

• Oh what a story! I feel for you cause my gear was stolen completely a few years ago.
    But you get a hint! This is a gleam of hope.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll have minimal damage. Better not!
    All the best brother! :thumbup:

• Hey Guy's, I just have to Thank You All for all the Support, your like a Kool Family and I'm proud to be a small part of!!!
    Made me laugh, and that Tar and Feathering and Free Beer!! Count Me In,,,
    The house actually never looked more uncluttered, after getting everything straighten up,,,lol Blessing in disguise ;)
    Setup my Eleven Rack and my PE 60's cranked for an hour or so, and it felt ,,,,AWESOME!!!!!!! Still missing my New Girlfriend Kemper,,,little hussy ;)

• You'll just have to make do with a little action on the side in the meantime, joe. :D

Right, I hear ya!! What's good for the Goose sort of thing!!
    But she's so young and impressionable, and last seen, being thrown in the back of a Van by 5 hispandex Men!!!
    Heaven only knows how many times that poor girl was corrupted by their Firmware,,, over and over,,, oh the humanity,,, I can't unsee it??? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh Yeah!!! I'm losin it

• Wow , what a story, I guess you have enough material to write a song about it and forget all this hassle , I wish you recover your gear back especially the vintage one.

Here is a start on that New Hit,,,lol

I can't tell ya Kemper what went wrong
    I can't make you feel what you felt about 2 weeks ago
    I'll let it show
    I can't give you back what's been hurt
    Heartaches come and go and all that's left are the words
    I can't let go
    If we take some time to think it over Kemper Baby
    Take some time, and see what the D.A. let's me know
    If you really want to go, It'll cost me butt load of dooooooough!!

Don't know what you got till it's gone
    Don't know what it is I did so wrong, except my Security Dog was Long Gone?
    Now I know what I got
    It's just this song
    And it ain't easy to get back, my Amp,Guitars,Jewels,Laptops,Sanity??
    Takes so long

I can't feel the things that cause you pain
    I can't clear my heart of your love it falls like music to my ears
    Ain't the same
    I hear you calling far away, from some dusty Police Statiooooooonnnnnn.
    Tearing through my soul I just can't take another day
    Who's to blame,,,,, Those Dirty Rotten Thief,,,, That's Who!!
    If we take some time to think it over baby, need a Real Security Systeeeeeeemmmmm
    Take some time let me know
    If you really want to go,Do you want to see me beggin' baby
    Can't you give me just one more day
    Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately
    I've been lookin' for the words to say

Don't know what it is I did so wrong
    Now I know what I got
    It's just this song
    And it ain't easy to get back
    Takes so long

Don't know what you got till it's gone no
    Now I know what I got
    It's just this song
    Takes so long

Don't know what you got till it's gone,
    Don't know what it is I did so wrong, Oh Yeah I Do !!!!
    Now I know what I got
    It's just this song, and a half empty house
    And it ain't easy to get back all my Stuff
    Takes so long our, Justice System can kiss my frog!

Do you want to see me beggin' Mr. D.A. Baby
    Can't you give it all back too me just one more day?
    Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately
    I've been lookin' for the words to say,,,,, Just Give me back my Stuff so I can Play!

Now I know what I got
    It's just this song
    Takes so long

With a tad bit of help from Cinderella,,,,, :)

• What a champion waraba is! 8o

I'm losin it

You sure are, bud. That was a full-on post; I was too afraid to quote any more of it!

Regarding your next, thankfully-G-rated post, I loved seeing that you'd put all that energy into that "song"; this clearly shows how powerful the ability of the Kemper is to invite strong passion and even, dare I say it, love, from its owner.

I know I love mine. I'm probably a little obsessed by it, but thankfully I've known for some time that I'm definitely not the only one. Welcome to the club that few leave, brah.