What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Saxon is still a good band. Good song but I like this one better.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The moment i heard their new material i thought thats Andy Sneap at the healm those guitar tones the drum production so distinctive and yes i was correct it was indeed Mr Sneap and there he is in this very video in his studio lol. Such a great producer with an iconic metal production sound \m/

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Many good men sold their guitars because of this man. 8)

• RIP Myles Goodwyn...

External Content youtu.be

• Yeah, sad. Still got the album I bought in 78. Holds up.

• Yeah, sad. Still got the album I bought in 78. Holds up.

If I didn't know or never heard of April Wine I would think it was done somewhere in the 70-80's or a new band that want to imitate the sound of late 70's-early 80's. Part of the less timeless produced and mixed albums if you ask me.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• An absolute headbanger! When i was a kid around 6 or 7 my uncle made me a mixtape and this track was on it. i never heard such aggressive guitar playing i was instantly hooked on it and insanely fascinated by it. So i got the Virgin Killer LP from the very same uncle after bugging him forever for it lol and would just blast the hell out of it on the daily jumping around with my tennis racket guitar.

Uli absolutely rips his guitar to pieces not forgetting at all just how tight and in the pocket the rest of the band are too. Maaan i miss great musicians in heavy rock. Uli certainly had that Hendrix vibe but i think he took it up a notch. A true legend of the six string who certainly IMO needs the same recognition and appreciation all the other well known guitarists get. \m/

• I like bands that Cook. 8)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Greatest concert in the world. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• 8)