Too fast Judas Priest cover...

• After recording the drums I realized it was way too fast so the "look before you leap" part turned to complete crap so then I stopped caring, haha. The solo is not super either.

Well, enjoy! I had fun, but I should focus on finishing my upcoming albums and not wasting my time like this. :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ceddy is going to be the richest rock star in the world!! :D
    He will never have to fire or pay the bass player, never have to stop the singer and guitarist from doing [too many] drugs
    and his drummer will always turn up on time!! :thumbup:

Power to Ceddy man!!
    He nails those vocals too 8)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yeah how the hell did you get that range brother? FMD.
    Dont bugger that voice up with smoking fags !!! ^^:P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Seriously, he's got possibly the most-awesome old-school metal voice I've ever heard. Perfect for mixing too as it'd cut through like a knife through butter.

Of course, this doesn't include Ronnie James Dio.

Different range and tone, and Ronnie's voice is "theatrical" and dramatic.

• He has to do more now (killer).... Muhar the curse of posting.....

Ash

• Haha I know. It's actually a relief, I really like recording stuff but I hate having to show people what to do, or compromise because somebody cannot play something properly... I do it all myself instead most of the time, haha.

But I still would like to have a new main band because I really miss going live on stage ...

Mate those vocals and harmonies are killer - i swear - even @ 1:33 rsbasdjajskdsad

Thanks! Yeah I added the harmonies to spice it up, it worked out as planned :thumbup:

Forgot to mention I used Reampzone JCM900 profile for the guitars :thumbup:
    However I have a new go-to cab from Steveness that I use for everything now... But I use a loto f different amps for different character, and one of the JCM900 profiles is NICE for old school metal

Yeah, it's a pity he's not the singer in his band.

Seriously, he's got possibly the most-awesome old-school metal voice I've ever heard. Perfect for mixing too as it'd cut through like a knife through butter.

Actually, I DID sing in my band ;) (Rocka Rollas was my main band, Blazon Stone is just a side project)

Check out dat note at 1:47 :thumbup: definietly one of my proudest moments on stage ever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's also several albums where I do lead vocals.

Problem is I have issues with my throat so I can't even talk to people for too long before getting sore, and singing is even worse...
    I have been to a vocal coach who said I have a pretty good technique but I still get sore... It sucks... some people just have weaker bodies I guess ;( I like singing, but can't do it on regular basis...

• I totally feel ya, Ceddy.

Recording only for me... at least, that's the plan. Seems like it's gonna have to be the same for you. I can't imagine gigging 3 times a week as I did in my youth, and even then, I was only playing bass and doing backups.

The one-man-band thing is plenty-draining enough, as you'd know. ;)

• Hmm i wonder if there is some bacteria in the throat...I was surprised to learn that ..Licorice root has long been used to treat sore throats, and recentresearch shows it is effective when mixed with water to create a garglesolution. A 2009 study, forinstance, found that it soothed throats and diminished coughing after surgery. There are crap loads of good trusted natural relieves here.
    http://www.healthline.com/heal…emedies?m=0&rw1#Remedies3

Be good to rule out bacteria but its could also be partially due to being metal as Fuck :thumbup:
    Bro try one of those remedies, be good to make sure there is no virus in the throat first
    those remedies help sooth it too :)

We cant loose that voice man :D

Ash

• I chose to avoid going there 'cause folks like you and I are bursting at the seams with solutions, Ash, but seeing as you mentioned it, ultra-briefly:

Olive-leaf extract, vitamin C and colloidal silver will all have similar effects on viruses and bacterial infections if gargled and also help when ingested. As stop-gap measures after the horse has bolted, these will help Ceddy in a pinch.

Inflammation! I guarantee you, Ceddy, that when you're sore in the throat, inflammation is involved. Ash's turmeric "milk", Reliv's LunaRich™ (Lunacin, a one-of-a-kind product extracted from soy that's a monster anti-inflammatory and epigenetic compound), green-lipped mussels, cooling foods such as celery, lettuce, apples, cucumber and my personal favourite, that all-'round beast of a cure-all... cabbage! (raw, of course), all help. The cheapest route, and the one I always recommend first, is the dietary one; it's a cheap-and-simple matter to increase the percentage of raw food in one's diet. This reduces inflammation and improves hydration at the same time - perfect for your vocal chords, mate!

Obviously, plenty of water helps (I noticed you drink plenty on stage, unless that was the water Chong's judge drank during his court appearance), but it's the 100%-absorbed-and-used water in the above foods that will help you more, Ceddy. Instead of pissing 90% or more of it out, as one does with all water sourced outside of raw foods, not only will you retain and use it all, but it'll have a long-lasting hydrating effect. IOW, for example, 3 apples in the morning (assuming you eat nothing else 'til at least midday), will ensure that you don't get thirsty all day. Such is the power of water by design as opposed to proxy (apple - designed for it, whereas rain, tap, stream, river, lake and ground water - emergency utility only - by design, provable by absorption rates).

Hope that helps bud.

• I just wanted to back Nicky up and say that the MENU and these additions make a HUGE difference.
    I have seen it work for years.

If you know your voice is going to be "stretched" then i suggest taking or loading on some of the stuff we mentioned FIRST before going on to sing
    (like taking pain killers an hour before hand)

But you certainly need to rule out a virus and bacteria ,AND look at the first link which has stuff that will sooth the thorat
    IF YOU TAKE IT BEFORE THE GIG. :)

The second video was killer too my friend, great vocals

Ash