The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• No no no - i'm just following the idea about that the KFC will be the in-path for the audio data.
    But I don't believe in this.
    There will be some uC controller fo LCD and switches(+a/d conversion for the exp expression pedals within the same uC) - any Atmel uC will do. and some IC for ethernet interface , some flash for the firmware. The cost for the electronics will be less then 80 euro.
    + developer prices
    + mechanical stuff like switches an chassis
    + WIRE
    + support for about 2 years (so please remember that you are buying also support for this- witch means you have to pay to your workers)

and so on and so on

And please remember that you have to take some money for living from this.

So this is the price for this and any other stuff. Unless you work for free:D

• If this KFC on each click of a switch doesn't make a beautiful woman appear, make me a sandwich, bring me a beer, isn't too small, isn't too big and costs very little money... then what good is it? I won't buy it then! :P

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look at 28:25 !!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks, but it was already posted a few pages back;-)

Cheers,
    Sam

its times me like this when I wished I paid attention in my German lessons in school.

• @Raoul23 Tom Wendt doesn't give any specific details - he seems to enjoy the effect that this "leak" will have on "the community". At first the interviewer misinterprets the box Tom Wendt is showing and thinks it's a floor version of the entire KPA. Wendt denies that. Later Tom Wendt says that there will be further news about the KPA itself and mentions the profiling 2.0 - which will be shown to the public at NAMM 2015.
    Wendt says that there will probably further news in about 2-3 days - but as always, this cannot be taken for granted.

• @Raoul23 Tom Wendt doesn't give any specific details - he seems to enjoy the effect that this "leak" will have on "the community". At first the interviewer misinterprets the box Tom Wendt is showing and thinks it's a floor version of the entire KPA. Wendt denies that. Later Tom Wendt says that there will be further news about the KPA itself and mentions the profiling 2.0 - which will be shown to the public at NAMM 2015.
    Wendt says that there will probably further news in about 2-3 days - but as always, this cannot be taken for granted.

Thanks Joerch :)

• This made me chuckle. This is going to be a 'high end' product. You really expecting this to be around the price of an FCB? I guess you'll be sticking to that then eh? :D Don't get me wrong...I hope it is, but I'm more than happy to pay for a well made, Kemper designed foot controller.

I will be happy if I can afford it to buy it.
    It has to be cheap because is the missing part of the KPA which we all are waiting for so many time.
    Sometimes I'm reading the forum and I think that some people work for the kemper company and don't get me wrong.
    I'm reading the forum and there is no criticism and 90% of the writers are fanboys who love and be excited all day and night with the product. The same thing happens to other official forums too.

• @allegretto:
    Let me get two things straight.
    1. I don't work for Kemper. I have my own business (a doctor's practice) which allows me to use whatever I like to use.
    2. I'm not a fanboy. I'm quite able to state about shortcomings of any gear that I personally use. I have done so in the past and will continue to do so in the future. I'm all for constructive criticism as well because it makes products only better. What you may perceive as fanboyish is only that I have been enthusiastic about the profiler since I have owned it, and it is my right to be.

That said, thinking a highend controller that is manufactured in one of the most developped and as such cost and labour intensive countries in the world (Germany) can be as cheap as a Chinese made fcb1010 is, with all due respect, simply ridiculous. It will cost more because it will be more expensive to produce it.
    I also disagree about the ' controller is the missing part' of your post. An Axe-Fx is complete without it's own controller and the same is true for the profiler.
    People asked for it and people now get it, that's the story.
    And it wouldn't be for Kemper if the approach to a controller wouldn't also
    be a bit different, the same as the profiler is different.

And to answer your last question: No I don't have any internal information about the pricing. But it was publicly reveiled some time ago that it would be more than 400 Euro which tells me it might be between 400.- and 500.-.

• This post gets the official Michael_dk seal of approval.

• And it wouldn't be for Kemper if the approach to a controller wouldn't also
    be a bit different, the same as the profiler is different.

The KPA is the most thoroughly thought-through (from the users point of view) music gear I've ever owned. It's really easy to use in ways that most of us wouldn't have thought to ask for. I expect the Remote to be similar -- not what anyone would necessary ask for, but excellent in its own way. I don't know if it will be exactly what I need, but I'm sure it will be a great product.

• It's easy

1. Kemper Amp is hi - end product!
    2. ingenious idea
    3. Made in Germany
    4. Kempers staff ,they ask Us, what is our wish for new features, then do it for free update!!!

and more others .... things.

I had Pod Hd 500, long time end users wish and opinions Line 6 staff ignore it !!!!!!!
    I had Digitech GSP 1101 / only third party firmware/

When I saw price of Kemper .. FU....K !!!
    In Czech republics is 2 or 3 monthly payments!!!
    But I sold my Line6 DT 25 , POD HD 500 and buy Kemper.
    It was my best deal in my live.

Now I must save up money for Kemper remote.
    I know , it will my second deal in my live. :)

Sorry my english.

P.s. I´m not Kemper staff :D