A pensive mood suddenly struck them all

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A very quick messy one tonight as there just wasn't time, so also coincidentally back to minimalism by necessity.

• A bit messy but the parts sit very well in the mix so I would jot down notes on that one to use again.

BTW, I haven't given up on mixing. I have several going on at one time. And one in particular is driving me nuts trying to find the proper guitar tone for it. Cheers!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• .... back to minimalism by necessity.

Sounds like my diet brother, and for the same reason. Rabbit food for 30 years now. Plain cooked chips from the fish 'n' chip shop taste like gourmet food now, such has been the spartan nature of said diet. Not for the faint-hearted. 8|

Been listening to the track whilst doing mod duties over at RT and I like the way it flows. Definitely something there. Easy-to-work-to, easy-on-the-ear and the soul IMHO.

• Thanks Monkey_Man and BayouTexan yeah this was definitely a case of jot it down quick and then it'll be there in case for future. Though there's always more stuff, but who knows, maybe someday someone will go "hey I want that track... that one right there, now make it good".

I hear you about the diet Monkey_Man :(