Something weird...

• ...just happened...?(

Started the Stage and moved to the desired performance and Rig. Started playing and sounded...off , kind of thin and trebly..gain level on the low side to where it is supposed to be. Checked Vol an Tone on the guitar, volume pedal range and calibration and mixer channel settings...All normal. Switched the Monitors on and same thing (was on Headphones).

Switched on the Catalyst (connected to Monitor out) and also there the same.

I then moved to another Performance and all sounds normal, back to the original one and...now it sounds as it should!

Tried to reproduce it starting all over again, with and without RM (iOS) connected, running the exact same sequence and couldn't, all good and normal....

Absolutely no cue what it was....

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Dogs are great. But also a lot of work.

I’ve also never heard of a cat gnawing on a brand new bass guitar. Which happened to a friend of mine.

The bass got fixed (the dog already was) and the dog found a new forever home shortly after.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• ...just happened...?(

Started the Stage and moved to the desired performance and Rig. Started playing and sounded...off ,

I have had mine do weird things if I edit a sound using Rig Manager while it is on the profiler. I do all edits on my local hard drive now.

It seemed to take things I edited and put them on the next profile I selected. So if I edited a cab or amp, the new amp/cab was gone when I moved to a new profile. They got over written.

This does not sound like the problem you had since you selected a new profile before the sound issues. But it did fix itself after a 2nd selection so .... maybe???

It was the Yeti. I wont ask why you have one. Thats your business. But thats who did it 8)

• The cat looks a bit like "Hey, sailor.....:love:"

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hi there,

it’s. been a while since I visited. The strange things that happen with performance sounds is something I get quite often. After starting up the Kemper I find myself at a performance with the right names but obviously then wrong rigs. I then browse some performances and hope for the best.
    Support told me to try a factory reset.
    Kind regards

Joachim