After the update, there is no sound.

• Hi. I found out that the content of the new update added the function of the audio interface to the function of the USB.

The 'Profiler' item is reflected in the sound settings of the PC, and both input and output are selected.

By the way, the USB cable from Kemper is connected to the USB hub connected to the PC.

what else should i check?

• I probably won't use this function but tried it just for fun. Make sure to download and install ASIO4all for windows users. I had to have a track in my DAW armed to record before I could hear the profiler.

• ここから始めてください: RE: ヘルプ - USB/Spdif

上記のリンクより前の古い投稿に戻って、この記事が役に立たない場合でも、そのうちの 1 つが Mac で役立つかどうかを確認してください。

My Kemper was manufactured before 2019 and cannot record digitally via spdif. I just want to record using the USB audio interface function newly added in this update.

If you have a USB audio interface function, you should be able to hear sound even if Kemper and monitor speakers are not directly connected, right?

• My Kemper was manufactured before 2019 and cannot record digitally via spdif. I just want to record using the USB audio interface function newly added in this update.

If you have a USB audio interface function, you should be able to hear sound even if Kemper and monitor speakers are not directly connected, right?

When it concerns Apple products I won't be much help, I've never used them. You might give a detailed description of your setup, especially since you mentioned a usb hub in your original post, that may be a factor. Someone may chime in that is familiar with a Mac if more detailed information is provided, sorry I couldn't help further. and I hope you get it up and running.

• Yes but there are 2 different USB ports. Only the USB C port carries audio. You would be surprised how many people assume it is the USB A

I read somewere the cable quality matters? Is there a audio recomended version of this cable or it doesnt matter? This is the printer style end right?

• My Kemper was manufactured before 2019 and cannot record digitally via spdif. I just want to record using the USB audio interface function newly added in this update.

you need to activate software monitoring for tracks that use an input device that is not also the output device.

Your assumption that Profilers built before 2019 cannot use SPDIF is incorrect. The truth is that units built before 2019 need to be the clock master in a digital setup. Since any interface that has SPDIF inputs can be set to work as a slave there is nothing preventing you from using SPDIF with such an interface.

• I read somewere the cable quality matters? Is there a audio recomended version of this cable or it doesnt matter? This is the printer style end right?

I’m. no expert on computers but I don’t believe there is any difference in cables. It is either USB2 or USB3 compatible or it isn’t as far as I understand. Maybe someone with proper It knowledge can confirm or deny.

• With the update the amount of data that goes through the cable is a lot higher. A good quality cable is now very important

Im surprised kemper has not ventured down the route of accessories that could help the experience. Like pure clear cables for profiling, mic cables for the di, even a microphone. I been using a certain cable that has improved my profiles much so. Many guys would be using any crappy guitar cable that comes their way.