New home studio , session1

• I just moved to a new house with a great basement for my new home studio , acoustics are great here.

Here is a new one made in my new home studio, recorded & mixed with some Behri Truth B2031A , just tell me if you notice anything vs my previous HS7 mixes ?

usual suspects; P90 , jazz bass , bogner XTC + Mats stuff

And a bit of NAM on the intro arp, before I get out of CPU ;(

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice!

Cool to hear a new studio news!

I can't say I notice differences vs Your previous ones honestly.

I just notice, imho, the drum is a bit far away and Guitars are very 'in my face'.. but, It's just me don't worry.

Sounds Good and Great ..Well done!

PS I don't know why I can't play the track on my mobile (with headphones), I only can listen it on PC.

• So we will need photos of the new studio space, nice track :thumbup:

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Thx for the feedback, I forgot to apply my main DAW guitar fx chain, resulting in a raw guitar tone , well some direct KPA is really present ;)

I also used the main analog inputs of my SSL2+ sound-card, I went without spdif this time, once thing I noticed, it's that it gets really cool to adjust gains by hand & pot on the SSL like a proper sound engineer.

The berhi speakers are also great to feel the proprer bass level both on guitars while recording & mixing.