• Here's 45 profiles of 45 different amps I've profiled @http://www.goldlionaudio.com throughout the years.

Please support the site if you like them!

List of amps :

-Sunn Model T Reissue

-Hiwatt Custom 50

-Science Decolonizer

-EHX Mig 50

-Ampeg V4B

-Sunn Beta Bass

-Soldano SLO 100

-Sunn Model T Gen 2 V1 ( KT88)

-Sunn Model T Gen 2 V2 (6550)

-Traynor YBA1-A

-Hot Rod Deville

-Twin reverb 65'

-OR50 40th Anniversary

-Jazz Chorus 120

-Mesa RA100

-Krank Rev 1

-Bogner Shiva 6l6

-Suhr Badger 18

-Fender Bassman '72

-Peavey 6505+

-Mesa Triple Crown 50 (El34)

-Friedman Runt 20

-Fender Harvard 1961 Tweed combo

-Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special

-Mesa Mark V

-Orange Rockerverb Mk1

-Mesa Mark III Blue Stripe

-Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue

-Matamp Kingstreet

-EVH 5150 III

-Orange Thunderverb 200

-Splawn QuickRod 100

-Bad Cat Lynx 50

-Bad Cat Black Cat 30R

-Matamp 1224

-Hiwatt DR103

-Budda Superdrive 80

-Marshall JMP

-Sovtek Mig 50H

-Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multiwatt

-65 Amps London

-Supro Black Magick Combo Amp

-Orange AD30R

-Fender Princeton 64'

-Vox AC15HW1X

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ed34f9s9n4toj9tew8ysq/GLS-All-Profiles-Bundle-Free-Sample-Pack.zip?rlkey=gt4dls72qo9gmsjk5k7hjgoqv&dl=1

• Do you actually own all of these amps ? Or are they profiles of other modelers ? Or are they other people profiles you have accumulated (?) And why for free ?

Sorry ..... but it seems somewhat "not quite right to me" (?)

Ben

• Do you actually own all of these amps ? Or are they profiles of other modelers ? Or are they other people profiles you have accumulated (?) And why for free ?

Ben

Hey Ben,
    There's one profile per amp only. My packs contain way more, with different cabs/mics/position and such.
    I probably won't leave this forever tbh.

Those are all amps that I either own and sold over the years or that came to my studio and the artists let me profile them.
    You can hear them on some of my recordings at www.maxlajoierecording.com.

Why Free ?

I feel like my profiles are maybe less known than others. I think they deserve to be known by a lot more people, but I am not a marketing expert by any means haha.

Weather that means giving some of them for free (which I've done some of the time in the past years), giving discounts or whatever, I'm all for it.
    I also want people that are not willing to spend the 200$ + for the all profiles bundle to enjoy some of these as they've been truly helpful for inspiration, recording, etc. on my end.

• Hey. Thanks.

Apologies for my doubt / suspicion ... it wasn't warranted !

Just D/L the pack and "liquified" the Friedman Runt 20 .... sounds *very* nice.

In the name for this profile it reads " GLS-Runt20- OD 9S - 2019-11-01 16-25-33 " ..... if I may ask ..... is this an Amp-only capture -or- is it an Amp with a Drive pedal in front ?

Many thanks in advance.

All the best,

Ben

• No worries!
    I don't profile amps with pedals in front as I found it was never really accurate to the sound I was getting.
    Some people like to do it just to set the amp according to the pedal. I prefer getting the best sound I can from the amp and if people wanna add pedals then they can tweak the pedals to the " best sound " I could get from the amp, plus there's always many gain stages profiled with the amps in my pack.

I use the name OD just to mention that the amp is overdriven.

• Thanks so much for the sampler! I'm really interested in the Shiva 6I6 as I've only played the EL34 version. Clips I've heard put it more in the Fender camp. More sparkly high end.

Ben

Gold Lion Audio profiles are the real deal. I have bought a few of their full packs over the years (Krank, Splawn and 5153 from memory).

• No worries!
    I don't profile amps with pedals in front as I found it was never really accurate to the sound I was getting.
    Some people like to do it just to set the amp according to the pedal. I prefer getting the best sound I can from the amp and if people wanna add pedals then they can tweak the pedals to the " best sound " I could get from the amp, plus there's always many gain stages profiled with the amps in my pack.

I use the name OD just to mention that the amp is overdriven.

That's great to know ..... thanks !

Ben

• What Kind of music do you play ? For High Gain and Metal, some of my favourites in the pack are the Krank profile and the 6505+

I mostly play 70s classic rock stuff with maybe a little old school heavy metal mixed in. In my amp days I was an JMP/JCM800 or Soldano Hot Rod/SLO kind of guy. One weekend when I am in the mood I'm going to do a deep dive and devote an afternoon to profiling my Hot Rod 50 and taking the time to get it right. Maybe even try the Liquid method and see how that turns out.