wireless

• You need to get some li-ion AA rechargeables - a game changer. Note these are NOT nicad's which have a lower voltage and useless for digital applications.. The LI-on ones last close to duracells but of course are rechargeable...

Gotta say I had very good luck with Eneloop Pro in my Line6 G30.

• You need to get some li-ion AA rechargeables - a game changer. Note these are NOT nicad's which have a lower voltage and useless for digital applications.. The LI-on ones last close to duracells but of course are rechargeable...

Probably will at some point but the pay from gigs is enough to easily cover the cost of the 24 packs. I use the less-than-half full ones for rehearsals and practicing at home.

• Gotta say I had very good luck with Eneloop Pro in my Line6 G30.

Thanks dmattews, for your tip!, At this m,oementI still looking and searhing foor reliable, non interfernce and for a reasonable distance finctioning system, preferably guitar and amp plug (if there are any). If not avaible then I'm forced to get a base station for having a tramitter and a receiver.

• I recommend Pale Blue AA for in ears and guitar wireless. Only do they have plenty of power, and last a long time, but it only takes one hour to fully charge them with the included USB cable.

OK, now that's cool. I've not seen rechargeable batteries with the charging port *on* the battery itself.

Slick.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Hi,

i´m using the StageClix Jack V4Pro Wireless 5,8GHz now since 2020

Using StageClix since 2009 or 2010 (don´t remember exactly), started with V1 in 2,4GHz.

Without any issues.

Changed to V4 in 2020 after 10 Years of troublefree stage-time.

No cable on instrument side, no batteries needed.

Receiver is also charging station for the sending device.

1 hour of charging means 4 hours of playing

So no worries about forgotten or empty batteries.

If you´re in trouble with interferences, just change the channel by sticking in the sender in the main unit.

Very easy to handle.

• Yes, for years I've been using the GT10S on one pedalboard and on my other board I use the xvive u2 wireless system with a built into the pedalboard transmitter ("MOD") from Rockboard. I can recommend both. I used to use the Shure GLX16 which is rock solid and also a clear recommendation but it's a lot more expensive. You can't go wrong with these but there surely are many good ones today.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• I looked at these but they went out of business for a period of time and were very expensive - otherwise looked great!

• Without starting a new thread, does anyone have a recommendation for cheap wireless? My xVive are dying and I need something for use in the house. They won’t be gigging

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Is the Boss Wl 20 too expensive?

Yes man, I’m thinking cheap as chips as they’ll only be used next to the KPA. Thanks though, I was thinking of

LEKATO 5.8Ghz Guitar Wireless

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10