phaser vibe add speed control knob(pedal)

• uni vibe basic effect

pedal toe speed up heel speed down, knob(pedal)

jimi hendrix sound key features sound idea

I was surprised that Kemper didn't have the function ;(

I'd appreciate it if you could upgrade it

thank you ^^

• ponddragon

Changed the title of the thread from “phaser vibe rate speed control smooth(pedal)” to “phaser vibe add speed control knob(pedal)”.
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pedal speed control

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9:45 reference

^^ simpl speed control

thank you

good kemper ,uni vibe upgrade very good^^

• Sorry, but I cannot help you since we do not sell any effect presets. A preset is not needed for morphing the rate of any of the modulation effects. Simply assign the morph function to the desired parameter and configure your expression pedal to work as a morph pedal.

• Simply assign the morph function to the desired parameter and configure your expression pedal to work as a morph pedal.

Kemper Support #1, if you try the Phaser Uni Vintage preset you can hear the issue. Try morphing the rate and you can see that it just jumps in a bad way from value to value rather than a smooth ramp up or down. Same thing happens with the tremolo rate. There doesn't seem to be a way to get a smooth transition.

• I want to control the vibe speed like Jimmy Hendrix with the pedal during live performance,

I'd appreciate it if you could update me ^^

• Kemper Support #1, if you try the Phaser Uni Vintage preset you can hear the issue. Try morphing the rate and you can see that it just jumps in a bad way from value to value rather than a smooth ramp up or down. Same thing happens with the tremolo rate. There doesn't seem to be a way to get a smooth transition.

I see-I will contact our developers about the possibility of improving the smoothness.

• I see-I will contact our developers about the possibility of improving the smoothness.

Thanks. The issue according to the manual is that even when not linked to rig tempo, the rate still changes in musical values rather than linearly.

It would also need the ability to decide on which slots are tempo synced and which aren’t on a slot by slot basis instead of globally across the rig. For example if a user has a tempo synced delay but wants to control the rate of the univibe manually this can’t be done as morphing the rate would also affect the delay time.

• Thank you. That's the right expression.rate(ratio)knob+speed knob, I think it will be a good idea for many musicians if it is upgraded^^