Main outputs level difference

• Hi . I have noticed difference of volumes right and left channels main outputs via XLR in my Kemper stage. I didn't find any adjustments in output section to correct this difference . The difference is about 5dB .. Using headphones everything is ok .

Could anybody please let me know if is adjustable, and if so - where to find this set up.

If not ... maybe is simply broken ?

Many thanks in advance .

Robert

• Did you test it with Stereo effects or did you send the same mono signal out to left and right?

Where do your main outs go? FOH, Monitors, or into an interface?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi . I have noticed difference of volumes right and left channels main outputs via XLR in my Kemper stage. I didn't find any adjustments in output section to correct this difference . The difference is about 5dB .. Using headphones everything is ok .

Could anybody please let me know if is adjustable, and if so - where to find this set up.

If not ... maybe is simply broken ?

Many thanks in advance .

Robert

What are you running the L/R xlr's into? When you say "The difference is about 5dB", where do you meter it? It could be the problem is the gain pots on the board/ interface. Does this happen for all profiles? Check each channel one at a time and set the gain to -18db on the meter for each channel and the see if all channels are set the same on the gain pots.

One way to adjust is raise the gain on the channel that is lower or lower the gain on the one that is louder. I'm talking about the gain setting on the mixing board or interface the Kemper is plugged into. Don't link the 2 channels together or you won't be able to control separate gain settings.

But if the cause of the imbalance is due to an internal setting on the Kemper, the problem should be corrected there first and the above would not need apply.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• Is it always the same (L or R) that is lower, or does that change? And is it lower no matter if two XLR are connected or just one? I suspect this could explain why my Stage is lower in volume on main output than my Player with the same settings.