downloading rigs

• the distortion rigs sound like a transitor radio.

Did you activate Kone in the output menu? You need to leave the Cab on from the front panel and tick the Monitor Out Cab Off case in the Output menu

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• yeah ..most of my friends told me not to buy it because it is mickey mouse,

Horse crap is what that is. People talking out their rear-ends with no real idea. Mark Knopfler toured with one not too long ago. Mickey Mouse? I'd bet some musicians at Disney use them constantly.

The Kone must be connected to the Monitor out - and the Kone enabled in the cab section.

Otherwise - yeah....it's going to sound like a transistor radio (and the fact you use that terminology - and I understood - dates us both quite well)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• yeah ..most of my friends told me not to buy it because it is mickey mouse, bought the powered kabinet, good sound for clean rigs but the distortion rigs sound like a transitor radio.

Your friends are entitled to their opinion. I truly believe everyone is, even if I don't agree (respect).

You need to read the manual and learn its ins and outs just like any other unit. About file transfer you need to read the rig manager manual. Or the usb section in the main manual if remember correctly.

For me it's very intuitive and once you understand it. It just gets better and better and better.

Ton's of amazing updates.

Your question about: How do i transfer rigs from the library to my profiler? In rig manager its as simple as copy and paste. You can also use a usb memory stick.

You just need to learn how to use your Kemper and before you know it. It will become a major piece of your arsenal. But if not I'm sure you will have no problem selling it.

Good luck to you and welcome Kemper land. There are a lot of great people on here.

• thanx everyone for ur help, but....i havent heard a single good sound, maybe im way too used to a four twelve cab . all sound very small and non toney, if thats a word, dumping this thing. i find it gets in the way of my playing, practicing, etc. ive always had the best gear and took this as a trade, but once i got it i needed the powered cab. sounds like a spark amp. adios

• If you took it as trade, the first thing I wound do is an init globals in the system menu. It resets the settings back to factory without losing saved rigs.

You have no idea how the previous owner had it set up.

• i havent heard a single good sound, maybe im way too used to a four twelve cab .

Then something is not setup right. Maybe you should open up a support ticket.

My Kemper sounds bigger and better than any amp I have ever used. Marshal, Mesa Boogie, Fender, Peavey, Randall and many more. I have used so many great amps and with my Kemper Stage I feel like I still do.

I believe the reason you haven't heard a single good sound is because you don't have it figured out yet. Just listen to the Kemper stuff on you tube and believe me it sounds better live.

If you still don't like the sound others are getting just sell it. Many professional/amateur musicians would love own your setup and its Christmas so its a good time to sell.

• Then something is not setup right. Maybe you should open up a support ticket.

My Kemper sounds bigger and better than any amp I have ever used. Marshal, Mesa Boogie, Fender, Peavey, Randall and many more. I have used so many great amps and with my Kemper Stage I feel like I still do.

I believe the reason you haven't heard a single good sound is because you don't have it figured out yet. Just listen to the Kemper stuff on you tube and believe me it sounds better live.

If you still don't like the sound others are getting just sell it. Many professional/amateur musicians would love own your setup and its Christmas so its a good time to sell.

thanx i give up, it doesnt even come close to a 4x12 cabinet, not even a bit still chasing my sound and this is not it, thanx for ur input

• As others have pointed out, something is clearly wrong with your setup.

I currently have a THD BiValve, Mesa Studio .22, Mark V:25, Triaxis with Stereo 2:ninety power amp and a Two Channel Dual Rectifier sitting in my shipping container as i no longer use them. The Kemper has replaced all pf the, and my old pedal board with various Od/Boost, Strymon Timeline and Strymon Mobius.

In a blind test I can’t tell the difference.

• Asking a single 12” speaker to sound and feel like a 412 is a guaranteed failure.

That’s one reason they sell the Kones in packs of 4.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche