Greetings from an Italian living in Vienna

• Hi everyone!

I am really excited to join this community, and embrace the Kemper world.

With a musical journey spanning 15 years, I've undergone several transformations in my setup. Beside my engineering studies, I started building effects (mainly DIY kits) and guitars by my own, experimenting and expanding my knowledge day after day. In recent years, I started playing with a band, engaging in rehearsals and live performances.

I am a big fan of compact and highly versatile rig, easy to set up and take anywhere, yet offering the outmost accessibility to sounds. Additionally, home practice with headphones, "less-cable-more-wireless philosophy", and the ability to play along with backing tracks remains important for me. But here’s the real deal - navigating/programming those complex multifx menus with small screens used to drive me crazy.

Now, I'm really excited to read about the Kemper player concept and dig into its functionality - it sounds like the answer to my needs. It looks like a great fit for me, and I'm totally up for trusting Kemper with great future developments!

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is coming, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup: 8)

Thanks for sharing your story. Seems like the Kemper Player flavour is exactly fitting your needs. I am a rack guy and I still feel that my Kemper Rack plus Remote and little stuff around is a compact setup compared to old times with heavy tube gear, amp heads, 4x12s and so on. While beeing unbeatably versatile :)

• Benvenuto e buon divertimento! There is an Italian sub-section of the forum as well, but it looks like you won't be needing it

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better