Changes to Rigs (using Rig Manager) keep reverting

• Since last update, I've been trying to make changes to a rig using rig manager. Tweak amp knobs etc, then hit "replace rig". It quickly says syncing and everything seems fine, then if I change to a different rig and back again all of the changes I made are gone.

Also happens when trying to change the name of a rig. If I change the name, then switch rigs it reverts to the previous name. After many attempts it seems to stay but usually only if I copy the rig, paste it, (or duplicate it) then immediately change the name and hit replace rig. Even that doesn't seem to work every time.

• Whenever I rename a rig, I will turn a block off and on again before saving -- this is done after I hit the enter key on my keyboard once the new name is inputed. That has always ensured the new save for me where it won't revert.

As for saving a rig with new tweaks, I have not yet run into that problem.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• After some further testing have found that if I'm saving the rigs locally it works fine. But if I am selecting rigs that are stored on my profiler (through the
    "My Profiler" selection on the left) the changes are not saving to the profiler. So the only way I can make changes to the rigs on the profilers is to save them locally to my pc, then drag them over to my profiler. Nothing edited from "My Profiler" while using rig manager will actually save back to "My Profiler". Seems like some sort of communication sync issue. It was working fine as recently as yesterday and seems to have stopped working after a Rig Manager update that installed yesterday.

• After some further testing have found that if I'm saving the rigs locally it works fine. But if I am selecting rigs that are stored on my profiler (through the
    "My Profiler" selection on the left) the changes are not saving to the profiler. So the only way I can make changes to the rigs on the profilers is to save them locally to my pc, then drag them over to my profiler. Nothing edited from "My Profiler" while using rig manager will actually save back to "My Profiler". Seems like some sort of communication sync issue. It was working fine as recently as yesterday and seems to have stopped working after a Rig Manager update that installed yesterday.

I just verified. This seems to be a new bug for RM version 3.5.24. DonPetersen

• I went to https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/12 and downloaded rig manager and it is allegedly 3.5.20. I don't want to try to check it as I don't want to mess anything up for my upcoming shows. So if anyone else can check that it would be great.

After I updated to 3.5.24, I cannot save rigs nor can others. 3.5.24 may be a beta version or not yet posted?? I just updated it about 2 days ago.

• Almost the same problems here. After 3.5.24 it seems that when rig is changed, the rig manager lead the KKP to crash/froze/red light error. Unfortunately I also cannot "reverse to previous released version" because it is grayed out.

• After I updated to 3.5.24, I cannot save rigs nor can others. 3.5.24 may be a beta version or not yet posted?? I just updated it about 2 days ago.

I understand. What I was saying is, I downloaded the update automatically within RM but I did not try to actually save anything and I saw your post. Then I went to the download link that I posted, and it said it was 3.5.20.

Downloaded, & installed. But I did not want to check to see if it worked because I do not want to mess anything up as I have everything working and I need it for shows I just wanted to know if indeed it reverted everything back and now functions properly.

• i was starting to see a weird phenomenon where my changes to a rig would save but they'd somehow save over a bank next to the target. i think it stopped with the last update tho...

"No socks? No problem."

• I haven't seen the last couple of updates as a download, just automated updates. My current version is 3.5.26 current downloadable version is 3.5.20. Version I was having issues with was auto-update 3.5.24.

• im guessing these last handful of updates were just hotfixes? and they aren't proved stable enough to publish as a default download? suddenly i feel like i'm in the beta-bunch but i definitely don't have that option checked. ^^

"No socks? No problem."

• Official Post

im guessing these last handful of updates were just hotfixes? and they aren't proved stable enough to publish as a default download? suddenly i feel like i'm in the beta-bunch but i definitely don't have that option checked. ^^

We are more on a "rolling release" than we were some years ago. So yes, if we find something, we might make a smaller update, but that doesn't make it a beta version.

And you switch off Beta Versions, you don't get beta versions. If you have issues, please contact support.