When is the tremolo update coming???

• Weeks not months.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I’ve been using my toaster for around 10 years now.

The bad news here is Kemper always take a little longer than we’d ideally like with updates.

The good news is that, when they come, the updates are (a) always better than we expect and (b) free. Which is unbelievable on a 10 year unit as with previous devices (I had line 6, Boss etc) I’d always have to buy something new when the company brought out something that was newer, faster, better, more.

Rather than just doing what everyone else does, they always go the extra mile with updates then give them away so my 10 year old thing is actually now considerably better than it was on the day I got it. I have never, ever had another electronic device where this is true.

I’m really looking forward to the update and would like it yesterday but I have confidence that it’ll be a thing of beauty when it finally arrives and that thought will keep me warm until then :)

• No one here knows.

Christoph may have had an idea of the answer, but he never put a time parameter on it. I went back and looked. He did not, nor did anyone at Kemper say 'weeks not months'. HW made that up with a camera stuck in CK's face.

All Christoph said in response was 'No, no no....." then he literally mumbled *wkznotmuntz...". As if to say...."Crap....now there's an expectation."

In reality - Kemper made no such commitment.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• My speculation is the effects ready but are still putting together the next beta update to include them.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Is there more to the update then?

Because I'll take whatever they were demoing at NAMM in the TJ video...sounded fine to me!

Let's get on with it!

The Player hasn’t received an update since its release.

With the Player receiving these effects as well, it makes sense to combine the two. Especially if the Player needs a few bugs fixed (and it does).

Plus ….any time you add/change software code…..stuff breaks you never thought would. Despite appearing unrelated at first.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Is there more to the update then?

Because I'll take whatever they were demoing at NAMM in the TJ video...sounded fine to me!

Let's get on with it!

You won't if it crashes after 5 mins...

This is always the problem Kemper face - give us advanced warning of features and product, but as soon as they do, everyone wants them. Their quality control seems pretty robust to me so they don't work to a date, they work to a quality level, which is difficult to then estimate a release.

Frustrating but just how it is. Any estimate is pure speculation.

I would agree most releases take a little longer than most people hope but also not as long as the skeptics have you believe - so somewhere in the middle.

What is even stranger is I'm not interested in tremolos at all, but I'm still excited!!! Its still like an event!

• I'm waiting for old updates to come on the Player as told C.KEMPER (or an upgrade for current possibilities that other devices offers, to be more precise)....

IMO, the two priorities for Kemper at the moment is 1) to take care about the production, cause it's really hard to have one quickly, i've bought mine on the web and Players disappear pretty quickly....It's a good news for Kemper :thumbup: ;) and 2) the other one is the update we talk about....

I fear they will work on the opening of possibilities afterwards (how many levels they create, What they put in each, how much per level, etc....)

My frustration is more on this point currently.