hi pass and lo pass filter..

• Would love to see a high pass and lo pass filter , I use theese all the time to clean up lo end and knock off fizz sometimes at 7 or 8 khz even , I tried to use the studio eq to do this on kemper but it doesnt work well for this if i set it to even 11k it reduced the high frequencies on a broad range i think so it makes it dull sounding , need more of a sharp rolloff filter so everything over a certain frequency gets cutoff .

parametric doesnt do this well either

• This is a nice suggestion. I'd like to see a 4 band fully parametric master EQ with switchable shapes for each band (peak, shelf, pass). that way in addition to low/high pass, there'd be an additional 2 bands to correct for the venue in a live scenario.

• It seems that nobody was able to use the Lopass and Highpass from the Wah section.
    Any valuable results?

Those seem to work fine. I admit to being new to the device and not knowing all the features yet. It would be nice however to have some type of master EQ setting for live usage in order to make global tweaks based on the room being played. Not something I need at the moment, but as you guys are still working on performance mode I think a global EQ (or maybe even assigned per output) would be a feature many would appreciate.

• Sorry for so many questions...
    Ck you mentioned using the manual knob to set frequency
    manual reads 0-10 , how does that correspond to frequency ?

If say Im looking for a lo pass at 13khz?

• Sorry for so many questions...
    Ck you mentioned using the manual knob to set frequency
    manual reads 0-10 , how does that correspond to frequency ?

If say Im looking for a lo pass at 13khz?

the obvious answer would be 'use your ears, not your eyes'

you could turn up the resonance and 'scan' the signal by sweeping the frequency knob until the resonance at the cutoff point amplifies the lowest of the frequencies you want to remove.
    reduce resonance and turn down the frequency control a bit until the desired result is reached.

• I understand the ears thing but when trying to remove fizz i like ot know how low im cutting frequency wise .
    i guess i could try to insert a signal into the kemper and make a plot of its response somehow to figure it out ,
    just thought the design guys might know already !

no big deal

its ok i use the hi lo pass in the daw anyways but i like to get it all in one unit so if i say go to my buddies place to recordi dont have to open his daw and install plugins etc to get the same setup i use , but if the kemper does it it i just plug in and go !

I do love the sound of this thing with or without the extras though great job CK