Profile Of The Year Awards

• What was YOUR favourite 3 profiles this year? ''Free non commercial profiles only plz''

With so many to choose from this was almost impossible to choose just 3 but for me in no particular order
    1- ''Sacha'' Perfect filth pack

2- ''Eric Stam'' Carvin Legacy profiles

3- ''Tills'' Cabs

Thankyou to EVERYONE for sharing your profiles for free and making the kemper an awesome tool for us all to enjoy 8o

• lol, great thread, Chris.

It's practically impossible to choose, but I think I'll go with.

1 - Till's Cabs

2 - And44's free Bogner XTC 'Green' - with Till's cabs.

3 - All the Authors of the various Marshall JCM800, JTM30, Bluesbreaker, JTM45, Plexis, JCM2000, JVM, YJM, AFD, etc, Profiles...and never forget the Legacy Profiles by Erik Stam.

Thanks to all the authors for sharing their Profiles with us & making the KPA the best piece of guitar kit, EVER.

• Till's cabs are outstanding!

For the profiles:

1- Marshall Golub (if you're looking for Gary Moore/Bonamassa sound, very little tweaking needed)
    2- Egnater Tourmaster from mamamusicstore
    3- almost all from Pacocito....

I've intentionally keep out Andy because the offering is so wide and good that is another game...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Wow. This is very tough....I can find positive things in most profiles with minor "tweakage".....but in my humble opinion, the winner is:

Mitch Malloy's: DR Z MAZ 38 CRUNCH

I can literally get anything I want from that one single profile.

Nice thread,
    JEL

• Here's my list.

Acoustic/Super Clean - GsOZZ California Blond 2 S
    Electric Clean - chadrides Victoria 20112
    Electric Blues - Danne Fender Deluxe Reverb (but with the Siggi Mehl Greenback cab)
    Heavy Rock - sheguitarplayer EVH Lead2
    Heavier Rock - tonymckenzie.com JVM410HJS od1 red
    Metal - I don't do metal :P

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• agree with most of the previous favorites , but just discovered one new (from the last free Andy's pack I suppose ? if not , than it is commercial, but still the best ...)
    THE FARGAIN THE KING !!!!!!!!

Oh boy , that Fargan amp is simply terrific !

The best sound coming up from my Kemper at this moment .

I'am just playing the songs which take me directly to muy youth and my first gigs in early 70's when I was 15 (yes, I am not so young chap. :thumbup: ) but I feel like a teenager and I am in vintage tone heaven !!!! .

See you much , much later , Kemper is on and The King Fargain is waiting for me .....

PS
    From now on Kemper is not anymore Space toaster , new name is Amplifiers Time Machine !!!

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 5 times, last by Rescator ().

• continued ...
    this profile is so good(with some necessary tweaking of course) that if I'am staying in USA , I will go right now and buy that bloody Fargan amp ! (real amp) :cursing:
    buying it from SA , transport costs will kill this unnecessary transaction ;(

so , after 7 months with Kemper , because of one profile (among them +3.000 ) I want to by a REAL bloody amp , to put it next to the Kemper , saying : "Look Fargen buddy . You have to prove me that this toaster time machine cannot sound better than you , if you can :P "

That tells me that Kemper can have only positive impact on the current real amp market , not negative .
    And all those slow amp producer should start a race , who will make a better Kemper profile of their amps, and so creating the best possible advertising for them selves !
    Just my 2 c

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 3 times, last by Rescator ().