Which features would you like to be added next?

• I didn't see some type of rig editor on the list. What would be really nice is USB audio and a live editor on the PC (like a VST plugin). Universal Audio have a vst "console recall" plugin that downloads previously stored settings to the Apollo.

• So much for slave-able/ multiple master frequency SPDIF!

I suppose a lot of people will be upset about this, but if you really need to do this, you can always pick up an external converter, which would have been expensive to include in the toaster from the get-go.

• Can't add more features - the poll is limited to 20 entries.

But as soon as some from the list are in future firmwares I'll add new ones.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Can't add more features - the poll is limited to 20 entries.

But as soon as some from the list are in future firmwares I'll add new ones.

Armin, if you could add the following quotes from CK to the original post, you could remove USB audio and the S/PDIF & 48kHz feature requests:

Quote from ckemper

USB audio is not planned, as this would require the KPA to be the sole audio interface for your DAW. Remember: You can only use one audio interface on your daw without hassle. And we assume that you all own a more appropriate audio interface.

Quote from ckemper

We have no plans to provide sampling frequencies other than 44.1 kHz and sync master. There are technical reasons that prevent us from implementing this.