Insufficient Login procedure at kemper-amps.com

• The login settings of kemper-amps.com and the forum seem to be very special: First I login at the support side of kemper-amps.com. That doesn't mean, that I'm able to download rigs at the rig exchange. ?(
    OK - I login at the rig exchange again and can start downloading. Now I change to the forum site where I'm told that I'm currently not loggged in. ?( ?(
    OK - I login again and be welcomed. I browse through the topics and like to post in a thread - but there's no reply-button, cause I'm currently not logged in. ?( ?( ?(
    OK - I login again and start to post. :!:
    After posting I log out - single click - immediate success! :thumbup:

imo improvement is definitly possible ... (running currently Firefox 18.0.2, problem exists since registering at kemper-amps.com app. 6 month ago).

Thanx in advance for optimizing.

• please clear your cache & login at the main site.

I'm using Chrome/Safari/Opera here and no problems whatsoever.

• Thanx for the tips, but my cache is auto-cleared when closing the browser (yup, I checked it, it works). And I don't wanna be logged in for two weeks - this doesn't match my security aims.
    By the way: I needed three logins to post this. X(

• Might this be a problem if only when not in Europe? I know it sometimes takes me several logins as well, and I'm in FL.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Using Firefox and Safari here, I've check the case to stay logged in last year and never did it again...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Using Firefox and Safari here, I've check the case to stay logged in last year and never did it again...

In order to better understand what they are complaining of, 1st log-off. Then try to log back on.....in this case, it takes two attempts to actually connect. From that point, the log-in WILL persist (as long as cookies are allowed), but getting to that point is cumbersome for me also.

• In order to better understand what they are complaining of, 1st log-off. Then try to log back on.....in this case, it takes two attempts to actually connect. From that point, the log-in WILL persist (as long as cookies are allowed), but getting to that point is cumbersome for me also.

This ^
    Though the login is never persistent for the rig exchange ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I always have to login twice and it sucks big time. Also I can not use automitic login of password depot. I have to copy/paste the login. That's why I use the forum rarely. Too much trouble.