Posts by waraba

Merci waraba et pour les avoirs dans le liste déroulante des effets je dois impérativement installer les rigs dans mon kemper..?

En gros comment discossier les pédales d'effets des rigs pour les avoirs dans cette liste déroulante sur la partie FX pour m'en servir sur n'importe quel ampli?

j'ai jamais fait ça , j'ai plutôt sauvegardé des slots de 4 FX ( stomps ou effects , appui long ) pour en faire des presets , applicable à n'importe quel profil par rappel du preset et sauvegarde , ou encore un lock des stomps ou FX.

Bah perso , je préfère utiliser de vraies pédales, sinon tu peux insérer une disto réelle ou virtuelle dans un insert pre amp A B C ou D , il y a un fx prévu pour ( dist loop je crois avec un % de réglage du signal IN).

J'utilise mon plugin NAM pour les disto virtuelles , les modèles sont fantastiques , de même que les amplis d'ailleurs , du coup j'ai de plus en plus tendance à bypasser la section amp du Kemper , et utiliser le KPA pour tout le reste ( fx, wah , ...)

Regarde du coté des packs officiels, il y a plein de rigs avec tous les effets que tu voudras.

Il est possible de profiler des pédales , mais le plus souvent c'est une pédale de disto, overdride ou préamp devant un ampli.

tu ne peux pas profiler de fx de modulation, reverb ou delay

I like the overall impression this tunes leaves with me.

May I ask what reverb you used here?

Thx Mats, it's the KPA reverb from the profile mentioned above with a very long setting, plus the delay , also long and high on %mix , and the whole mix also had an UAD plate verb to glue things up

Here is my latest shoogaze experience.

All tracks KPA except a NAM JCM 800 as reinforcement in the heavy parts.

KPA is my own profile " dirty shirley shoegaze " available @rigex + Fuzz 69 fulltone MKII

Volume is lower than usual because of the build up in the track ( 20 layers a record for me ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like the mistake. ;) This one works ok early in the morning when I am not "up to speed".

Thx, I like 'em both it's stange how a simple tempo difference changes the track mood so much. The slow one could be the album version while the fast is clearly a live one ;)

A cool lil' demo of my latest free rig

all tracks KPA : free rig , a 69 fuzz fulltone was used

TAF amp Pig Cln bass

this is the real 96Bpm version , a slow one , the other is a fast rendered mistake one but still pretty cool :D ^^ ;( 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the free area at end is there for jamming

Hi folks !

This is a shoagaze rig I did just setup for my own needs , but here is the rig for you to try :

dirty shirley shoegazeDirtyShirleyMini_crunch_G6NadIR 4x12Waraba

clip : this rig on ALL guitars with various pedals engaged

Instructions :

All pedals have been carefully setup , use them at will for all kind of rhythms , leads , drones etc ...

Pre fx:

gate , mandatory !

boost : to boost the lead tones

WRM : pedal set for a great rotovibe setup , can be moved to post for stereo

DIST : I tried to replicate my fulltone 69 fuzz at best , it's full on ! Engage it with the boost for leads

post fx:

double tracker for enhancing the depth

chorus for more clarity & shoogaze tone

delay : this is a great long multihead preset , check feedback & mix

long hall verb

On your doubles, do you play over the same track in the same stereo field or separate them a bit. Like , first track is panned hard at 100% and the doubling track is panned the same. Or do you pan the doubling track to like 90%, etc?

depends on the track but I often pan clean arp & chords to 100/100 while heavy stuff , PM & so 75 to 25 , most of the time 50 , all natural tracking

I have to go see what a hammond organ sounds like. LOL.

You know this tone already & probably before you were ever born :

External Content www.youtube.com

plus a telecaster with a killer tone you should also try with a good verb

Here is my latest : a rock track & a didactic part ( 2nd half )

some useful facts on the 2nd part:

There are only 4 parts on 7 tracks here :

drums / bass / cleans git_doubled / heavy git_doubled

post FX was removed , so you get the RAW signal : My KPA Alice in Mars profile set on cleans & a killer JCM800 NAM model

I removed heavy vs clean & made them reappear for the listener to discover the underlying harmonies , both on the double stops of the heavy parts vs the arpeggios (mainly triads ) of the cleans and how they counterpoint to the bass & vs each other. I really swear by these dyads ( or double stops) , they really rock while being easier to mix than classic 5ths power chords.

the bass is either on the tonic or following the harmony

And yes I broke one of my beloved Dugain wood pick , replaced a few days later for free by M. Dugain himself.