Posts by AlienSexGod

Needs to be reported again.

Thanks Ingolf I have enjoyed some of the many posts of yours that I have read. I imagine there are many more inside the closed forum. I find the lockout a bit weird but made the over the top religious zest from some of the Fractal guys necessitated that?

Anyway cheers guys .... I'll probably try Kemperland soon <3

So not so long ago you were a fair and reasonable minded person Ingolf. We had decent eye to eye exchanges. Now you are one of those calling to exclude me from the Kemper community before I have even bought one?

I truly am amazed!

WoW you spout all sorts of abuse and false accusations and then say "Peace"!!!

On what planet does someone attack a person and then say "Peace"?

Very strange!

When I say the false accusations I mean the extensive diatribe not me previously using the N word which by the way I deleted promptly before seeing anyone's routrageous responses on the current refresh.

I am genuinely looking at purchasing a Kemper and since this one is used and would have no warranty I have no issue with purchasing out of the USA I do it all the time and I have a USA address and am fully PayPal verified! it has power and a flight case and you harass someone for wanting to buy it get a grip man!

For the record asking if it was Kemper that bought out Ambrosi amps is not a statement it is a question and you accuse me of delusion?

ASG

You're an asshole trolling. You should get banned for this.

You are mistaken as well as quick to jump to conclusions..... I never saw your post till today (next day) I deleted the word about an hour after I wrote it because I got a feeling some one might get upset but I was just expressing my frustration at the over the top insanity of not allowing forum users to PM unless they are registered Kemper owns! It's sooooo frustrating!
    Maybe you guys should treat new people looking at buying a Kemper more respectfully?

@AlienSexGod - I don't care what your motivation was for your comment, my vote is that you get banned. There are a lot of conversations tolerated on this forum, but this one crossed the line (and then some).

Well you are shallow, judgemental and one would have to be glad you are not an admin!

Hope you see my post now with this quote Ami I would like to do a deal!

Hey ASG! Does this mean you took the plunge? 8o

Hi Sam I am trying to get on board with one at a good price. Now I am getting harassed by a bunch of Kemper owners in a for sale thread here because I complained about the Nxxx restrictions of not being about to PM here until you are an actual Kemper owner! I deleted the word one hour after posting it and today I find that one guy quoted me before it was delete and people have being going insane, abusing me and accusing me of being a troll, having mental problems .. so now again I have a Kemper sour taste in my mouth.... like the Helix thread abuse I copped here! You were always cool to me Sam!

I got abuse for even asking the above question! I would like a powered kemper lunchbox at a good price and the analog ambrosi would do the trick.

So maybe I'll do some therapy and try and forget about Kemper users harassing potential buyers of Kemper? OMG!

Selling my powered Kemper lunchbox with ata live in case for $1700 shipped and PayPald. Have a ton of paid profiles from Tonehammer that I will include on a USB stick.

note I will not be able to ship till after Christmas.

Pedals are SOLD!

Please contact me JJcor I am yet to receive your email.

I am genuine person and just hated having to post my email address to contact you. I can document my USA & Au eBay id with extensive 100% positive seller and buyer feedback. I won't post it here since I apparently have guys out to get me for just asking questions and posting an very early negative review of a Line 6 Helix here it seems.

I like you ASG and hope that you'll take the plunge at some point. It's always people that aren't afraid to state their honest opinion that ruffle most feathers, but also force change and progression. I honestly think that you and PhilUK have just got your wires crossed somewhere.

Cool Sam thanks

That would he a pity. Seriously, I have enjoyed your post and verdict about the Helix and found your statements completey valid and at the same time balanced (and fun to read, too).
    Now do yourself a big favor and come to Kemperland.
    You're most welcome.
    ;)

Thanks Ingolf I have enjoyed some of the many posts of yours that I have read. I imagine there are many more inside the closed forum. I find the lockout a bit weird but made the over the top religious zest from some of the Fractal guys necessitated that?

Hang in there, ASG! This really is an outstanding forum overall, and the Kemper is an amazing piece of gear ;)

Thanks Zap

Lol, this guy. Amazing.

I know you don't mean it really Phil you just tried to have a last word right? Maybe I didn't illustrate enough my preference for you to retire from my thread? Obviously people making there own decision and checking it out for themselves, that really doesn't need to be said it is redundant. I gave a hands on review of my experience when they were very few in the wild. I am happy for someone to disagree or criticise me if there is some justification and/or a more effective direction being pointed out however much of your "feedback" was merely abuse based on your dislike for my outrageous name and presentation, though you have covered your tracks now to some degree with multiple deletions and edits. This latest "last word " from you is meant to be another undermine. So please let me be clear I would much prefer if you didn't post in my thread. I imagine your mother would have asked you to hold your tongue more than once. If you don't have anything productive to say.....

Anyway cheers guys .... I'll probably try Kemperland soon <3

Thank you for the review, ASG. Much appreciated, especially your frankness.

Good Post ASG !

It really makes me wonder about the credentials of all these people buying all these products and whether or not we should really bother listening to any of their opinions. 600 page threads of people who don't play in any bands, have never been in a studio, never played live and can barely play saying 'AMAZING!', declaring their love for some really bad playing that really does the product a disservice, mainly because in reality it's playing that they look up to.

I'm probably one of them too. :D

Ironically this one one of my major points and reasons I went into some of my pro background and your final admission undermines your credibility in make judgements of which you have made many and a lot of them against me. Also time for you to be cool in my thread mate ... I believe I have held back a LOT considering the undermining you gave me!

please get back to topic and discuss the Helix here.

best to be a little humble, many of our users here have quite impressive professional backgrounds.

Again I have been misjudged by you .... firstly that it was my eGo that went into some of my pro background and gear experience rather than the truth that it was a reference of level of expertise in making an valid assessment in pro live & studio environments. Now you sound like you are threatening me for uncivil behaviour and criticising the forum..... things I have not done (questioning if something happened is NOT criticising I explained this earlier!) Maybe, like Phil, you can't see past my outrageous forum name and see me through coloured glasses? I will criticise you NOW as a moderator for not asking PhilUK to tone down his undermining and character assassination of me which clear he did though he had edited the worst bits out now yet you call on me to be "civil and cool". Also for not calling him out for consistently coming back to MY thread , rubbishing me and trying to having the last word and then crying out in amazement when I address his shallow judgements and disinformation!

I have earlier shared that I sold the Helix and and in the market for a machine. Seriously it partly makes me NOT want to buy a Kemper if a head admin harasses me and supports a guy like that! Kemper guys criticise the Fractal forums voraciously yet I have had a far worse experience here after I spent time to share my independent experience with the Helix when virtually no one else in the world owned one, some members were interested and they found my posts valuable as evidenced by the quotes from Rob & Monkey above. There is no doubt that considering all this I have been respectful, civil and cool!

Anyway on with the Helix, Axe, Kemper discussions please!

ASG

It's nice to see that you're still proving me right. :thumbup:

You proved nothing Phil except that you have shallow judgements are antagonistic & hypocritical. Ironically it's you who can't leave it and have to have the last say in someone else's thread.

Yeah well I am thinking about it..... I sold the Helix though at the end I pulled a really good marshall sound ..... the marshall model sounded like rubbish through quality models since all the presets have a Shure 57 mic on them .... just changing the mic to a ribbon made a vast improvement. I just can't afford to buy all of them lol. Kemper is due for a major update in my opinion though.

No, we can not.

It does. I own both the AXE FX II and KPA, and I honestly can't say one is "better" than the other. Both can produce great tones.

Yeah there are a few guys around that used to use a similar rig to me a Triaxis with a Mesa power amp and now swear that their Axe or Kemper has those sounds down pat now. The Helix Mesa amp was horrible nothing like the real deal. The AX8, whilst being decades behind the Helix in UI and display might be a great sounding machine for the bucks.

Appearance? I've never seen you before in my life.

Yet you abused and undermined me based on my username here and made shallow judgements. Maybe you are the one who should stop not me since I am the OP?

best to be a little humble, many of our users here have quite impressive professional backgrounds.

Actually my eGo is in check,... clearly I was giving references, including vast experience with high end tube amps and guitars because many people giving reviews on the Helix have been largely by bedroom players with only a few years learning experience like Chad Boston with zero exposure to high end tube amps and since I am no ta Kemper owner I cannot PM or see the background of the other participants. Frankly I believe I have been unfairly judged and/or abused by shallow depth perspectives. This smarts particularly as I attempted to contribute with some depth to some guys who seemed interested in my experience of the Helix at a time when virtually no one outside of Line 6 had any extensive experience with the unit. Not really a warm fuzzy community vibe here..

No. Again, I'm saying we should make our own minds up and not listen to anyone else.

Lol well then people should go into a cave read nothing, listen to no one? That's just a ridiculous statement!
    Early you basically reiterated my perspective that a lot of the reviewers have not much playing experience and therefore their perspective should be somewhat diminished in argumentative weight it should be given. I highlight many years of experience and my background yet you dismiss and disparage based largely on my outrageous name and appearance. At the end of the day it's best if people make their own judgment via direct experience and testing is very obvious and doesn't really need to be stated. Nor is it an argument to dismiss someone else experience.

More delay and modulation potential for two?
    Proper expression pedal EFX control via the Kemper pedal ports?

[quote='HCarlH','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/24625-The-HARD-truth-about-Helix/?postID=258963#post258963']What effects is the Kemper missing that are so important? It has every effect I want plus additional effects I probably won't use.

It seems you don't use much effects. Delay and modulation is a big area not covered so well but then you can add and Eventide pedal however the the total package price is u there!

When you see either of them post demonstration videos of their modeled amps compared with their digital counterparts, that would be the hint that they're getting there or close enough.

Well obviously Kemper does the most realistic amps with the most advanced technology. Just the effects and remote are lacking.

I listened to some of mDan's Helix clips on TGP, very interesting.. The Kemper cabs and other IRs made a big difference to the tone of the Helix

I have used Redwirez now on Helix and they rock on it!

There are so many videos where people are all like, man this sounds so good, great job, when really it's like. 'No...'

It really makes me wonder about the credentials of all these people buying all these products and whether or not we should really bother listening to any of their opinions. 600 page threads of people who don't play in any bands, have never been in a studio, never played live and can barely play saying 'AMAZING!', declaring their love for some really bad playing that really does the product a disservice, mainly because in reality it's playing that they look up to.

I'm probably one of them too. :D

Now I confused Phil you are basically repeating what I said earlier in other words!

After further introspection is one really good amp in the Helix .. the Marshall but you have to get rid of the SM57 and put a ribbon mic or U87 on it makes a HUGE difference. IRs make it better again.

Still my point remains the basic sounds of 98% are sub par to a real amp and you need to do a LOT of work to make the Helix sound decent.

Just so you know, the issue is with the iPhone. You often can't see the text you are writing so you are almost posting blind. The edits are (mostly) merely corrections of spaces and punctuation that don't seem to be entered at times.

He's entitled to his review, even though I think it's poor and overly subjective, which had nothing to do with my comment. Accusing the board of censorship and accusing people of having agendas, all in 30 posts? And with that name? Seriously. I told him what I thought of him, and he's doing nothing to change my mind.

I still stand by my statement that we should all try gear out for ourselves and not take the words of strangers. That's all I was saying, I don't get what the problem with that was, yet I was told I have an agenda. What a load of nonsense.

On the contrary my review is actually the opposite of "poor" and "overly subjective" I went into my background experience, my neutrality wanting it to work for me and actually buying it ... the lengths I went to test the Helix including listening to the amp models alone which no one else does. You continue to disparage me and misrepresent what I said I see no integrity in anything you have said! "nonsense", I made a lot of sense! "I was told I have an agenda" Questioning is far different to telling someone they have an agenda! etc .... really go jump in the lake man...

It's ironic that you disrespect me and disparage me not because of the substance of my review but because of my name, appearance, my fresh off the boat newness and my earlier questioning if there was some unfairness going on.. all the hallmarks of a superficially judgemental person which your review clearly mirrored.

I wrote what I wrote with honesty openness (and I thought some entertainment?) as a Kemper community service and to get to know some of the guys using Kemper as I am looking at maybe making the jump. Thanks so much for the support! I am all warm and fuzzy!