no delay update no editor still

• I'd love to see an editor and the new delays but I think we have to be patient.

When 4.0 came out and they mentioned the delays they said it (along with the rest of Kemper OS 5.0) would be many months away if not more than a year, they've also never said anything about making an editor.

Right now, sit back, enjoy your Kemper, make good music. Don't wait for cake tomorrow when there's a whole Victoria Sponge sitting in front of you right now.

• no one know when FW 5.0 delays release. I will predict then a demo for NAMM January then beta release some time after. If i am wrong and this release sooner - no complaints. :)

• This has recently been discussed at length. The thing to do is enjoy what you have and then any update will be welcome when it comes. Tone is what my Kemper is primarily for, but the delays will be great when they get here.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Meantime we are all using whatever spring reverb or delay rack, pedal or software we've got, but I guess we all agree we chose the Kemper for other reasons, otherwise we would be using axefxs

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Well, if the rumours are to be believed, there is going to be quite a few new delay algorithms. As the delays are now not exclusive to the Delay slot and have made their way into the multi FX menu, I'm wondering if the delay (no pun intended...) is due to them having to rework the FX menu system...? I've seen many users requesting an overhaul of the menu as it is already (and I agree), as all the wheeling backwards and forwards is probably the least user friendly part of the KPA OS. Just a thought, but something like that might take a good while to program alongside all the bug squashing that was necessary afyer the introduction of morphing. Excuse me if I'm wide of the mark, Kemper folks!

• Well, if the rumours are to be believed, there is going to be quite a few new delay algorithms. As the delays are now not exclusive to the Delay slot and have made their way into the multi FX menu, I'm wondering if the delay (no pun intended...) is due to them having to rework the FX menu system...? I've seen many users requesting an overhaul of the menu as it is already (and I agree), as all the wheeling backwards and forwards is probably the least user friendly part of the KPA OS. Just a thought, but something like that might take a good while to program alongside all the bug squashing that was necessary afyer the introduction of morphing. Excuse me if I'm wide of the mark, Kemper folks!

probably right
    You experienced guys know better. Let's wait and enjoy what we've got.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• We should be encouraging the Kemper team as much as possible, they're doing a great job!

The thing is from experience when you're on the other side of the fence it's really hard to keep quiet with discussions like these, you're desperate to tell your users all about the latest greatest stuff you're doing, the plans you have, the fact that yes yes you've already thought of that, and "that's already implemented", and "wow that's a great idea", and "just you wait till you see what we've got in store for you" and even sometimes "these guys are going to be disappointed cos the next release is totally not about that at all". Whatever they're working on you can be sure they hope we'll love it as much as they do and that they really want to tell us everything but they do have good reasons for not being able to right at this moment.

So be patient. The Kemper is after all awesome as it is right now so I think we can cut them a little slack. They trusted us enough to let us in a little bit about what they've got planned and are excited about themselves, if we kvetch too much then they might never want to share anything at all with us in the future which would be a real shame.