Interesting discussion on tgp , CK inside , me outside

• http://www.thegearpage.net/boa…342&posted=1#post16362342
    as I said , CK is inside the thread fighting with fractilian moderators , and I am outside , because -
    -my account just has been suspended . I said I like to stay on tgp because tgp moderators are neutral and objective when it come to Kemper or axe vs Kemper discussions. :D :P :thumbup:

I am glad they banned me , no need to vomiting over screen any more .

What is wrong with those fractilians ???

They are definitely the worst people in industry , and will be remembered as the worst people in the history of guitar gear .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• ?( ?( ?( | i do not remember that one of your >300 posts was in ANY way not friendly and could have upset anyone. i presume, you acted the same
    modest way there? you got banned? be happy and don't look back!

i must say i know not much of those guys there, but me i will never buy equipment which i cannot test here in a shop in germany. i even had the zoom hd for
    3 weeks in my studio before i returned it because i did not fully like it without paying one cent. i never understood all of the fuss about the axe. if it were good, why hide it then? anyway,
    i do not even care about the axe, because the sound files on the web do not convince me. CK should leave 'em and not waste his precious time there. cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Hey Geraldo :D
    I also think CK is wasting his time on that forum, but I'm afraid this is part of his job .
    Not the nicest job on the planet to deal with those fractilians ..... :evil:

• Wow. The one thing I have seen in this thread now is that Kemper has probably the best customer service I´ve ever seen anywhere. That is just extraordinary cool! Huge thumbs up for CK. The Kemper is really the perfect machine in every aspect possible. :love:

• Wow. The one thing I have seen in this thread now is that Kemper has probably the best customer service I´ve ever seen anywhere. That is just extraordinary cool! Huge thumbs up for CK. The Kemper is really the perfect machine in every aspect possible. :love:

Sure, granted. Although I am a bit confused that an incorrect USB port makes Kemper company want to exchange the unit. I've had more serious problems with my unit and nobody has ever thought about exchanging the unit. Instead I had to wait until my KPA came back from the repair (and I paid for posting the KPA to the repair shop).

• I think you guys expect too much from TGP when you shouldn't for obvious reasons.When you see an owner of a digital product(that i shall not name...)trash talking other users with the moderation doing nothing and enjoying the show...well,you come to realize where you are.

Tgp is a great forum because some of it's users are really nice persons and it has a lot of really good info on guitar and amp stuff.But like i said you should never forget where you are(specially on the digital forum section),because if most users are really nice and helpful the same thing can't be said about the moderation(which is weird since they should be the first to set example).

I understand CK's position,if i was in his shoes i would never neglect one of the biggest gear forums in the net.Besides he is such a class act and handles things in a much more mature and polite way than the other manufacture i shall not name does.

And that my friends makes a big difference,personally i will never buy or support a product of someone who acts like that other manufacture did.Having good manners never hurt nobody,and offending potential buyers is a bad policy.

• All very juvenile really - I m more interested in why both parties aren't talking about a profiler / axe collaboration product now - wouldn't that be something? - in a year or two that's gonna happen - amps " powered by kemper " or "profiler in association with AXE FX".
    I don't see the technologies as competing they hav many complementary features..maybe they ARE talking and this is all a big smokescreen???

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• I've just read through it.

Kemper as a company comes off very well in that thread; unfortunately, not everyone is going to read 6 pages to get to the heart of the matter.

In summary:-

1. Guy uses 'Kemper Big Disappointment' as a thread title which is obviously going to get a lot of clicks.
    2. Actual problem is a system fault. And it has possibly been bought from an unauthorised dealer.
    3. Turns out replacement unit has been shipped to the guy's unauthorised dealer ages ago and he hasn't called them / Kemper to say 'where is my unit'? CK points this out politely for all to see and looks rather good.
    4. Guy disappears off the face of the earth whilst others suggest that the title of the thread is misleading / moderators say 'if you don't like the fact that people can post misleading threads then we don't need your sort around here'
    5. South Africans get banned from thread. Unsure exactly what was said but he may have suggested that the mods would have changed the thread title in a heartbeat if the whole thing had been a problem about A.N. Other brand of guitar gizmo. Perhaps the title the mods would choose in that case would have been 'Axe Support is Wonderfull - come and look here to see why' if the whole thing had been about 'the other premium guitar box' :thumbup:

But now we will never know.

The Internet is a powerful tool and all manufacturers and dealers live under the constant threat of a customer throwing mud on-line. It can cost you an awful lot of money. It's bad news if you let someone down and they tell the entire world - in this case, it appears that the support was great but the guy still told the world that it wasn't. He either needs to come back on line and say 'sorry' or he needs to come back on-line and say 'Actually, I'm still not happy because.......'.

• What a waist of time to read this TGP thread.

Complete and Utter Bullshit.

I don't envy CKemper to have to deal with sort of BS. No matter what he does, explain or write, he will always be wrong in the eyes of some. That, in part, due to the anonymity of a stupid forum alias. Not sure these people would be as blunt face to face.

I know it does happen everywhere in forums, social media and basically everywhere you have possibility to leave a comment, even here on this forum sometimes...

Call me old fashion but at least, not so long ago, you had to take the time to write an actual letter and post it via snail mail. You had to make certain you thoughts were clear to carry your message across. And the fact it would take minimum a week for a reply, if any, there wouldn't be that kind of back and forth.

Now that type of thread like on the TGP just feels like white noise and I really cannot get the point.

I liked one post where the person said that he realized he was caught in an endless and pointless posts fight in the past and when he re-read later how he felt it was irrelevant (it happened to me to).

Anyway, hopefully we will be smart enough to avoid this as much as possible here on the Kemper forum. So far, so good!

Cheers and glad to be here,

Marc.

• To be honest, I think a few people over reacted about the thread title and everything went down hill from there. If everyone would have let it be then people reading the thread would simply see that Kemper went above and beyond to take care of that customer, instead, now there is a bunch of silly drama that doesn't look good for anyone. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

• Moderators & Administrators running in like fireman to put out a tissue that's caught on fire, bring in the Swat team someone questioned a Moderator...how dare you question a TGP moderator! :D

Two years ago I didn't see Moderators & Administrators running in to put out the fire when Cliff & the Axe clan repeatedly insulted and defamed the Kemper...they sat outside the building watching it burn...now suddenly they're all fireman?

Do you think it was coincidence that two moderators arrived on that thread when they did, and that the Administrator (Brian...a scholar & a gentleman) arrived on that thread when he did, and that the Junior Administrator arrived when he did? ...interrupt your holidays boys, sms each other, call 911, there's a Kemper drama happening on the Digital & Modelling
    forum of TGP, someone dared question one of our moderators. :)

PINK FLOYD - THE WALL - THE TRIAL

Good morning, Worm your honor.
    The crown will plainly show
    The prisoner who now stands before you
    Was caught red-handed showing feelings
    Showing feelings of an almost human nature;
    This will not do.
    Call the schoolmaster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jViTte8VAzU

• for those who don't know why they banned me , there is why :
    Original Post:
    http://www.thegearpage.net/boa…p?p=16362342#post16362342
    --Quote---
    Me, I am staying here just to enjoy how moderators are
    neutral and objective when it comes to KPA , or axe vs KPA discussions .

--End Quote-
    So , it seems poor moderators don't share my sense of humour.. .. :D
    From other side, taking in consideration their , obviously , limited IQ , I am surprised with the fact they debunked my sarcasm ??? 8o

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Comment from an outsider:
    Life is beautiful without being involved in these kind of forums. Only once in a while you stumble upon a thread and link called "interesting" which turns out to be the most uninteresting and dispensable argument.

[ ] learned something
    [ ] got inspired
    [x] waste of time

• And they closed the thread with CLR vs Q12a (vs CAMPER) comparative because, in that comparative, the CLR was on par with Q12a...

lol, unbelievable isn't it? :)

Mod says, "Cleaned & Closed"...but leaves all Mr Mitchell's posts in tact, but Mr Mitchell is affiliated to Atomic/CLR, therefore, according to TGP rules, he's not allowed to participate in any discussion involving the product he's affiliated with. :huh: 8| :S

• In case my post wasn't clear enough,TGP administration and moderation have a a good relationship with some gear brands...

Don't tell me you never noticed that?

Yep. The dirty little secret is that

More than half of TGP mods/admins play the Axe-FX. That's something most of them never disclose when they participate/mod these threads.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• For me there's no need to go to those kind of forums, I'm staying here to discuss anything kemper related or otherwise. The kemper is a great little box of tricks...there are still bugs ofcourse, but, it will be my main rig once those no sound bugs are resolved. I don't recall getting slammed when I said I got myself a backup rig which tells me I'm at the right place here. Hope next firmware solves those few remaining "mission critical" bugs.

• Don't worry about it... that forum and some others I could name are what they are... the fact is, when people hide behind funny names, don't say (or disclose) their names and addresses etc then they can and do say anything they want. Its par for the norm on the internet.

So if they are aggressive leave. Its much nicer to tell them to swivel - you don't have to put up with any of it.

On the Kemper site the moderators appear to be doing a good job. And so they should because if you read the rules for the Kemper Forum they have an obligation to do so... right?

When you get harassed on a forum it's not actually very funny for the recipient, except to those childish idiots that either harass someone or actually allow the harassment to go on.

Everyone has a right to make their point of view known (thats what forums are for) and indeed every point of view is just as valid. Whether others think that point of view is right or otherwise does absolutely not give them the right to harass and bully the originator - or indeed ban you unless those views specifically break the rules or are racist or similar. But some forums break their own rules... daily.

My motto is leave them to it... they are sure they know best... ho ho ho ;)

Careful I'm watching you...

• TGP is a complete joke. It's a shame there are some good people there with lots of knowledge. But the moderators are so biased with their knee-jerk reactions that it becomes an angry and evil place. Would love for them to be DDOS'd for a week or two, see how they like a suspension. 8)