avoid popup window to rate previews

• +1

The size of the Rig Exchange should have absolutely nothing to do with this option.

Please make it an option to remove the pop-up window for people who audition many profiles. As you mention, it isn't a lot of effort to change something to remove the window, but it does upset the workflow and runs counter to almost any kind of software behavior out there. When I double click on a profile in RM, it should just download to the Kemper and be there -- ready to audition.

You can keep the pop-up window there as the default option.

• and this is exactly what happens... in which way does it upset your workflow?
    gs

By not letting me see whats on the screen :)

I have had a few times when ive been editing tags in the inspector while auditioning profiles and then gone to audition another profile pressed the down arrow key on the keyboard and thinking its loaded the next profile but it hasn't because ive forgot to click the mouse twice over the profile list due to being in the inspector part before. When I load a profile its habit to make sure ive clicked/loaded the right one but that pop up just slows things down.

Hope that makes sense

• Hmm guess I was mistaken in the first place. It is even worse:

I rated all rigs in a local folder with one star. When I preview the pop-up comes up with one star!
    This is really counter intuitive and reminds me of the free software versions, where you can get rid of annoying pop-ups and banners with a 4.99$ in-app purchase :P:D

90% of the game is half-mental.

• and this is exactly what happens... in which way does it upset your workflow?
    gs

It covers up what you see on the screen. And anything that requires additional interaction or time should be optional. And as has been mentioned by some, it is just unprofessional in a studio environment when you have clients there seeng it all the time. This is not American Idol where we have to be ratng stuff all the time. If the intent is to help people realize that the rig is not automatically saved to the Profiler then have a one time message show up when you launch the RE software for the first time that they can dismiss. Or as has been mentioned numerous times, turn it on by default but then allow users to turn it off in the preferences - this way everyone wins!

Edited once, last by SwAn1 ().

• Get rid of it please!
    Who cares about ratings anyway? Since the release of the rig manager profiles get even less votes than before. A single one 5star rating doesn´t tell very much about the quality of the profile, so doesn´t a single one 1star rating.

• Get rid of it please!
    Who cares about ratings anyway? Since the release of the rig manager profiles get even less votes than before. A single one 5star rating doesn´t tell very much about the quality of the profile, so doesn´t a single one 1star rating.

I tend to think that the single most important attribute for pre-selection of a rig is gain, maybe followed by amp name. But I could be wrong.
    Please add the "disable preview rig rating window" checkbox to the system settings somewhere.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• +1 for an option to switch it off. No problem on my side to have it on by default. But there must be an option to get rid of it, imho.

PS: Just a quick idea ... Whenever we change an existing rig on the Profiler, the screen will show an E to notify the user that the rig has been edited but not yet saved. How about introducing the letter P to notify this rig being previewed?

• I spend a lot of time tweaking and scrolling through rigs , a single tweak to the EQ , gain or volume should make this window disappear.

I store most of my rigs on the Rig manager, so every time I get back to a rig I still get this window ...

I'm really OK for rating , but it should be done when I want ( on the Rig manager would be the best option for me).