M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Good luck with the Dupuytren surgery. Is it the 2nd one?

Thanks Ingolf! No, this is the first one. My first bout of surgery was for torn ligaments in the wrist and some nerve damage due to a wrong diagnosis from the first doctor who treated me. That surgery was difficult and the doctor had to open me up in 7 places before it was all done. He's a good doctor and I'm almost all the way back to full movement and strength.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Glad to hear you recovered from the first surgery. But how can you tear ligaments like this?
    Did you have an accident?

Yes, I fell and took the fall with the heel of my right hand. According to the doctor the person falling like this usually breakes a bone, gets a cast for 6 weeks and then is OK. Very few get the problems I had and even fewer get as well as I have gotten so in a way I consider myself lucky. But man, did I do a lot of rehab exercises to get well!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Dont know what i'd do if I could play for a week. I was Ill over Xmas and didn't play for what seemed like a week and it killed me. Glad your getting sorted Mats. The drummer in my band took his kids skating once and fell over and broke his left arm as that's his only job he had to learn to play all the songs def leppard style with one arm. He done this for 6 months and he done quite a good job. Anyway all the best :)

• these profiles are probably the best sounding profiles I've heard to date. I owned an unpowered head previously and went through profiles like water. Your pack are all I left in my kemper for now. I'll be fine tuning the effects for my needs but the volumes, levels and everything are perfect!

Yes yes yes! Back in the days I had 1000+ profiles, now 100+ inside KPA for live use. Most of them Britt's.

I've been tweeking the live setup. Finetuned the rigs with personal favorite stomps, expression pedal setups etc. Now pretty much set with ~10 amps, ~40 profiles reachable via my midi controller. And second CLR is on the way.. :thumbup:

• Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'm glad you guys are liking the tones. I've been off the road for the past few weeks working on a bunch of new profiles. I finally finished the Dumble pack and it is now up and LIVE on the website (www.mbrittprofiles.com/profiles/d-pack.html). I kinda just have to release them in the wild because I don't know what else I can do with them. They're similar, they're different, they're clean, they're dirty, they're crisp, and they're chewy. I wish I was a better player to fully demo them, but my skills in the jazzy dept. aren't on par with the guys who make these amps sing. At any rate, I hope some of you enjoy them. A couple of the tones have already made their way into our live show, so that's a good sign.

I'm also hard at work on Pack 3. I have some cool amps to do this next week and I've gotten some good stuff already. It should be done within the month as well. I'll be going to NAMM week after next for a mini-working-vacation. Hope you guys are having a Happy New Year! Thanks for the support!

• Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'm glad you guys are liking the tones. I've been off the road for the past few weeks working on a bunch of new profiles. I finally finished the Dumble pack and it is now up and LIVE on the website (www.mbrittprofiles.com/profiles/d-pack.html). I kinda just have to release them in the wild because I don't know what else I can do with them. They're similar, they're different, they're clean, they're dirty, they're crisp, and they're chewy. I wish I was a better player to fully demo them, but my skills in the jazzy dept. aren't on par with the guys who make these amps sing. At any rate, I hope some of you enjoy them. A couple of the tones have already made their way into our live show, so that's a good sign.

I'm also hard at work on Pack 3. I have some cool amps to do this next week and I've gotten some good stuff already. It should be done within the month as well. I'll be going to NAMM week after next for a mini-working-vacation. Hope you guys are having a Happy New Year! Thanks for the support!

Hi Micheal,

Will you be doing any clinics...and if so , for whom?

• Micheal while you're there be sure to check out the Jackson Ampworks stuff (I'm going to)...would make a fantastic future pack! I just ordered the Britain 30 and am waiting on the delivery...don't get me wrong I use the Kemper live every week but these amps sing...

• I won't be doing any clinics. No one is gonna want to hear me play for more than 30 seconds. Ha. I'm just going to hang and help out some friends in their booth and mingle a little. I'll be at the Rockett Pedals/3rd Power Amps booth quite a bit, I'm sure. I'm hoping to meet some of the Kemper folks and I'm sure I'll be seen at the Tom Anderson booth as well. I'll try to stop by the Jackson amps booth too.

• For a guy with an insanely successful music career living the dream you sure are quite humble! Gives hope to guys like me up playing in and around music city/the southeast!
    I will be picking up the Dumble pack no doubt, it sounds absolutely amazing. I'd be curious in your opinion Michael what profiles you are using live with lonestar, as I play similar styles to you. Modern country guitar tones are such a mystery to what people are using these days to guys like me on the outside of the circle. In rock and metal it is so easy to find out what people used on their records; not so much in country/ country rock: atleast from what I've seen. For instance I'm dying to know what Kenny Chesney's guitarist used on his new single "till its gone". Some of the best "kerrang" I've ever heard. As well as randy housers new record with like a cowboy. Truly outstanding tones. This is the vein of what I am going for.. But anyways... If anything this will be a great collection to just have and have access to. There are so many good tones in this pack I can tell, I love the jazzy cleans and that John Mayor clean sounded absolutely amazing. Truly outstanding sounding for sure.

And the big question...What do you have planned for pack 3 if you don't mind me asking? Here is hoping for some Dr.Z stuff, matchless, vintage fenders, more 3rd power, and divided by 13 stuff :D

• And the big question...What do you have planned for pack 3 if you don't mind me asking? Here is hoping for some Dr.Z stuff, matchless, vintage fenders, more 3rd power, and divided by 13 stuff :D

+1

Looking forward to pack 3!! Have fun at NAMM. Wish I could go and visit with Tom, Roy and the boys. Looking forward to seeing which guitars they take this year.

• I won't be doing any clinics. No one is gonna want to hear me play for more than 30 seconds. Ha. I'm just going to hang and help out some friends in their booth and mingle a little. I'll be at the Rockett Pedals/3rd Power Amps booth quite a bit, I'm sure. I'm hoping to meet some of the Kemper folks and I'm sure I'll be seen at the Tom Anderson booth as well. I'll try to stop by the Jackson amps booth too.

Michael, do you know what days you will be at NAMM? I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Would love to say Hi. I have a couple Kauer guitars and Doug's booth is going to be Kitty corner from the Rockett/3rd power booth. You should check out some of Doug's guitars. He told me he is bringing 26+ guitars.